Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Bandits are Returning

The return of the bandits is a

• Total voters

hshotwell

Lord of Altera
(I'm chalenging his leadirship in a power move obviously, and we all got finals, you can still go on the forums here and there. And yes we would still be having this conversation, he's not the first person to think evil should return to altera)

CrisThePsycho

Loyal Servant of Altera
(I'm chalenging his leadirship in a power move obviously, and we all got finals, you can still go on the forums here and there. And yes we would still be having this conversation, he's not the first person to think evil should return to altera)
(I still say wait it out until after finals he may be more swamped than others. Atleast give him a chance to respond.)

Pirapple

Lord of Altera
He is swamped. He literally cannot get on the forums at the moment, his dad removed access to this website.

SobekRa

Lord of Altera
My laptop was bought by my parents as well, but they never attempted to limit my acess to it in any way. But I guess the actions of other peoples parents are not to concern me and I am the wrong person to even attempt to judge them.

Spark

Broken
I would like to say that I am backing out of this organisation. If you are thinking I did this so I can kill you all, you would be correct.

Have a nice day :)

NINJA1492

Lord of Altera
All right, everybody calm down. I will be back soon, I've been studying for my AP classes. And for the record, I do not like challenges to my power... hshotwell.....
as of right now, I have not had time to RP with you guys, but that will happen soon. If you do well and we have fun.. GoCod things will happen for you. I just have been really busy with school and family events so I will probably be on late Friday night or this Saturday.

hshotwell

Lord of Altera
Nobody LIKES challenges of power, its just a matter of if you can handle them. We will talk in private later though.

NINJA1492

Lord of Altera
I will admit, an usurp of power would be ironically awesome for a bandit camp. The bandit leader getting bandited......
Anyways, I am back! I am online now and will be online for about 2 hours a day. I will be collecting materials and building in the SW most of the time. If you spot me online, send me a PM and we'll hang out. I'll show you the area where the camp will be in the SW and we can finally get the bandits started!

dUMMY

Dead Man Walking
Dummyplug
Dummyplug
Is this something that needs to be brought to my attention? It sounds as though your little checkpoint leaves room for people to . . . . . . . not die. I don't like the sound of that.

Benijim is free to do as he wishes. But if the Blasé Blades have too many . . . friends, there will be nobody left to kill.

NINJA1492

Lord of Altera
dUMMY, am i right in assuming tht you are dummy plug? because if so, we need to have a private conversation.