Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Best Nintendo game series!

What is your favorite Nintendo game series?

• Mario Bros. (includes Super Mario Galaxy)

Votes: 11 18.6%
  • Metroid/Metroid Prime

Votes: 6 10.2%
  • The Legend of Zelda

Votes: 28 47.5%
  • Pokemon

Votes: 28 47.5%
  • Super Smash Bros.

Votes: 15 25.4%

• Total voters

Matto225

The White Mage
I have favourites, but I added and voted what I felt in the end was the best.

First of, Ledgend of Zelda: Windwaker is one of my favourite games ever, recently played it through again :3 Cartoony stylised graphics and awsome gameplay make it amazing!!! Twilight Princess was also awsome :D

Then there's Metroid prime, so much freaking love for that game, but never really played the rest of the series, probably should D:

Pokemon, I have invested so much of my life in, and recently re-discovered it. It's just so freaking good :')

And what for me is the overall best: the Super Smash Bros. series.

My god... 3 games of sheer amaze-balls awsomeness. I have probably played those more than I have Pokemon and Monster Hunter combined (that's a lot btw) and SSB Melee was my first ever console game :heart:

French Roast

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
She/Her
French_Roast
French_Roast
Then there's Metroid prime, so much freaking love for that game, but never really played the rest of the series, probably should D:

And what for me is the overall best: the Super Smash Bros. series.
First, agreed, you do have to play the other two Metroid Primes. I haven't played the first or the second, but I want to get both of them. I've played the third, and I have to say, it's one of the few epic Wii games.

Second, dear God how did I forget Super Smash Bros. in the list?

Satouroes

Loyal Servant of Altera
It was a tough call between Pokemon and Legend of Zelda. I voted pokemon though cause of all the people out there that think the main character of LoZ is called Zelda:mad:

The Living Ghost

Thing One
Retired Staff
Faelin said:
Spyro is a must have, in one of his games he is on a skateboard.
A dragon. Riding a skateboard. Gaming magic.
Also, what happened to scribblenauts? Their third game is coming out soon, I think it should be on the list!

Faelin

The Court Jester
Retired Staff
*mumbles something about Rayman on PlayStation, then promptly runs to hide in the garden shed*

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
YES! RAYMAN! THE ORIGINAL!

I'm playing Rayman Advance on an emulator, it's okay but the music is an embarrasment and an insult to the original.

Faelin

The Court Jester
Retired Staff
I used to watch my brother play the later Hoodlum Havoc one, after 2D, but before the awful raving rabbids stuff.

Faelin

The Court Jester
Retired Staff
Nothing ever comes close to the original...

(Go on, go list every exception you could possibly think of now! :p )

DeadPress

Bandit Overlord
Mario kart (all) :heart: Goldeneye 64 :heart: Mario 64 :heart: Mario (snes) :heart: Paperboy (snes) :heart: Duckhunt (snes) Just a very small selection of some Nintendo games i enjoyed. (shows my age :p)

Danie_D

Lord of Altera
Mario kart (all) :heart: Goldeneye 64 :heart: Mario 64 :heart: Mario (snes) :heart: Paperboy (snes) :heart: Duckhunt (snes) Just a very small selection of some Nintendo games i enjoyed. (shows my age :p)
Hey, I'm younger than you and even I feel old. *old lady voice* "Back in my day we played games on the Playstation, not the Playstation 3 that you youngsters have now with your newfangled HD graphics, no we played games with big ol' polygons." *rambles on some more*