Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Best Nintendo game series!

What is your favorite Nintendo game series?

• Mario Bros. (includes Super Mario Galaxy)

Votes: 11 18.6%
  • Metroid/Metroid Prime

Votes: 6 10.2%
  • The Legend of Zelda

Votes: 28 47.5%
  • Pokemon

Votes: 28 47.5%
  • Super Smash Bros.

Votes: 15 25.4%

• Total voters

The Living Ghost

Thing One
Retired Staff
Danie_D said:
Hey, I'm younger than you and even I feel old. *old lady voice* "Back in my day we played games on the Playstation, not the Playstation 3 that you youngsters have now with your newfangled HD graphics, no we played games with big ol' polygons." *rambles on some more*
Best game on the playstation was f1 2001 racing :3 best game on ps2 was ratchet and clank (my favourite was gladiator, but ratchet and clank is a great series anyway) and best game on wii was either zelda twilight princess, super Mario galaxy or the final spyro game

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
Many hours of fun with Crash Bandikoot on the PS1, anyone remember the Hog Wild level?

I love Smash Brothers Brawl, and I did play quite a bit of Melee around my mates house, so Smash Brothers definately has its place in my top Nintendo titles.

Satouroes

Loyal Servant of Altera
Hey, I'm younger than you and even I feel old. *old lady voice* "Back in my day we played games on the Playstation, not the Playstation 3 that you youngsters have now with your newfangled HD graphics, no we played games with big ol' polygons." *rambles on some more*
But those polygons were the best. Back when it was easier to amuse kids, or was that just me :D

Matto225

The White Mage
Final fantasy 13-2 is out now :D

Anyone who hasnt played any of the final fantasy games i would highly recommend trying at least number 7, its available for download on PC and PS3 now :D
I never played 7, but I have Crisis Core (the prologue) is one of my favourite games ever in terms of story and characters

The Living Ghost

Thing One
Retired Staff
DeadPress said:
Final fantasy 13-2 is out now :D

Anyone who hasnt played any of the final fantasy games i would highly recommend trying at least number 7, its available for download on PC and PS3 now :D
Wouldn't there be too much story to catch up on?