Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Best Nintendo game series!

What is your favorite Nintendo game series?

• Mario Bros. (includes Super Mario Galaxy)

Votes: 11 18.6%
  • Metroid/Metroid Prime

Votes: 6 10.2%
  • The Legend of Zelda

Votes: 28 47.5%
  • Pokemon

Votes: 28 47.5%
  • Super Smash Bros.

Votes: 15 25.4%

• Total voters

Mrbubbles1951

Lord of Altera
i got number 10 for the ps2 but number 13 put me off for life, i got 20 minutes in and never put the disc back in again.

DeadPress

Bandit Overlord
Every final fantasy is a completely new storyline except for a couple of them :p so mostly youll have a completely fresh adventure with everyone one you try.

French Roast

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
She/Her
French_Roast
French_Roast
Yes. You should.
My favourite is Corruption, I loved it. The ending was bloody annoying though >:I
If you got 75% or more of the suit expansions, the ending is better. She goes to Elysia and remembers all the other hunters. It's better than her just flying by the flagship and giving them a thumbs-up.

Moochick

The Very Best, That No One Ever Was
i got number 10 for the ps2 but number 13 put me off for life, i got 20 minutes in and never put the disc back in again.
Wow... you seriously tried what I would call the worst 2 games in the series. Except ff13 did get enjoyable for me after the first couple of hours... Still didn't stop me from hating it.

Satouroes

Loyal Servant of Altera
Wow... you seriously tried what I would call the worst 2 games in the series. Except ff13 did get enjoyable for me after the first couple of hours... Still didn't stop me from hating it.
I hated ff13 so much. What happened to good old turn based combat and not whatever weird system they used in that game.

The Living Ghost

Thing One
Retired Staff
JustShadow said:
Why are there even any answers that aren't the Legend of Zelda?
People need to fill the void between games
I just fill it with zelda, with a helping of navi on the side, topped off with a minish cap

My Favourite Nintendo Series- Super Smash Bros.. Because, I spent many hours of the Day playing it I loved it so much due to the fact it kept me entertaine for hours on end! I find that the games that are simple are the most enjoyable!

cfdj

Loyal Servant of Altera
I'm personally suprised something like kid icarus or Professor layton isn't on this but mabye its cause their to up to date

Anithola

Lord of Altera
Zelda, I just... Everytime I think of the legend of zelda I get the feels, I have about an hour worth of music from the franchise on my phone xD