Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Bits, bobs, and backmatter!

IceandFire

The Alchemist
Staff member
Admin
Good
Pronouns
He/Him
icefire120
icefire120
Good
Where's Theodra?! I love her skin. Also.. Can I just hire you as my personal skin maker? Because these are fabulous.

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
Where's Theodra?! I love her skin. Also.. Can I just hire you as my personal skin maker? Because these are fabulous.
I knew I forgot something...

I wonder what you will do about skins if that dragon summoning is successfull :D
I actually am prepared for this, and any additional older or long-standing gods.

I... I am so sad. Skeira. SKEIRA.
THAT WAS NOT PLANNED AND I AM MILDLY MIFFED BECAUSE I LIKED SKEIRA

ACU20

Legend of Altera
I like how i have been face to face with all of these gods except for three :I And Jishrim even gave me a. .. a .. A DAISY CHAIN

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good
I like how i have been face to face with all of these gods except for three :I And Jishrim even gave me a. .. a .. A DAISY CHAIN
Kelta got drooled on by Jishrim, saved by Skraag, got girl-time with Shalherana...

Good times~

ACU20

Legend of Altera

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
RAHAS

~Rahas was simply murdered, due to his steadfast nature and resistance to corruption (Its a real shame no one summoned him!). Unfortunately - Exactly because no one paid a lick of care to Rahas - he was ultimately defeated...

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good
RAHAS
~Rahas was simply murdered, due to his steadfast nature and resistance to corruption (Its a real shame no one summoned him!). Unfortunately - Exactly because no one paid a lick of care to Rahas - he was ultimately defeated...
T_T

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
RAHAS
:(

IceandFire

The Alchemist
Staff member
Admin
Good
Pronouns
He/Him
icefire120
icefire120
Good
RAHAS
Dangit.