Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Black Ops 2

Lemon

Loyal Servant of Altera
Hi! The multiplayer reveal just came out, I will post it here when I get on laptop (30 mins). What's your opinion? Will you buy it? (ill rewrite thread too, on phone)

Lemon

Loyal Servant of Altera
Didn't come out. The multiplayer trailer did. Comes out NOV 13 on ps3, Xbox 360, pc, Wii u! :)

DeadPress

Bandit Overlord
Now im a big Call of Duty fan but after seeing the new multiplayer trailer im not seeing anything new so i'm not gonna be buying it, gonna save my money for something far more important ;) Oh but i will say this i discovered that game mod called DayZ now something like that really interests me i might give that a try :D

Lemon

Loyal Servant of Altera
I can't wait. Sorry bout not outing the trailer up... I forgot >.>.... If anyone wants to play cod add me! DuckFaceCow (even more random the lemonjuicetaco.......:3).

Catalyst

Lord of Altera
Server Outreach
Good
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
CatalysTftw
CatalysTftw
Good
looks like they stole features from battlefield and future soldier

Spark

Broken
They have been making it for 2 years, they have done WW2, infinity ward has the present, so future made sense.

Camicaxe

Lord of Altera
Instead of creating another thread about the same game, I will just revive this thread.

Okay, the game is coming out in 10 days and David Vonderhaar told the community that Nuketown 2025 and Nuketown Zombies will be available only for those who pre-order. So they will not be released as late DLC's, this kinda sucks.

Also, here are some interesting videos.

First glimpse of Nuketown 2025:

Official Zombies gameplay: [ 18+ ]

Multiplayer reveal - Developer's commentary: [ 18+ ]

Unboxing collector's editions:

Scorestreaks in-depth: [ 18+ ]

Epic live-action trailer: [ 18+ ]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4wIZp_E2CxQ

D

Deleted member 61

The game looks decent, I always preferred Treyarch games. And the zombies look as good as ever. :D