Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Black Ops 2

JDMcNugget

Lord of Altera
Honestly, I've never been exited for any CoD. Mostly due to the fact that you never know how it'll turn out. For this game though, I'm actually stoked. I loved Black Ops I and this just looks fantastic. Even if it doesn't turn out to be as good as I would of liked, anything is better then MW3..

(Xbox GT: J Soulstorm)

dracoboy2

Lord of Altera
Hate mw1 /2/3 waste of space :)
No.
MW1 was the best COD easily... It was original and addictive. The other MWs were so unoriginal and BL2 is just stupid. If COD want to keep up, which they can't/won't, they need to improve their engines instead of trying to milk as much money as possible every year.

Camicaxe

Lord of Altera
No.
MW1 was the best COD easily... It was original and addictive. The other MWs were so unoriginal and BL2 is just stupid. If COD want to keep up, which they can't/won't, they need to improve their engines instead of trying to milk as much money as possible every year.
I strongly disagree.

BO2 has changed nearly everyhing possible, they just didn't add a new engine because the next generation comes in the end of 2013. They are planning a new engine for the next generation.

Also, about milking the money, Treyarch has told us that ELITE application will be completely free to use.

dracoboy2

Lord of Altera
There is no doubt that all COD has been doing since Cod5 is milking the series for all it has...
Infinity Ward knew they had to do very little to keep people buying... Which is what they did.
Treyarch went in the other way, they wanted to have the same success that COD4 did. But really, they have just turned it into a science fiction game...

Camicaxe

Lord of Altera
There is no doubt that all COD has been doing since Cod5 is milking the series for all it has...
Infinity Ward knew they had to do very little to keep people buying... Which is what they did.
Treyarch went in the other way, they wanted to have the same success that COD4 did. But really, they have just turned it into a science fiction game...
Yes, this is true, I agree. But there just are no other ideas left.

I think and I hope BO2 will be the last CoD franchise.

dracoboy2

Lord of Altera
There is nothing they can do now that other games have done better...

Despite that, COD4 is and always will be my favourite game in perspective. I spent too many hours on that game having sooooo much fun... 38 days to be precise xD

Camicaxe

Lord of Altera
There is nothing they can do now that other games have done better...

Despite that, COD4 is and always be my favourite game in perspective. I spent too many hours on that game having sooooo much fun... 38 days to be precise xD
My favourite CoD was WaW, BO2 will be my last CoD I ever play.

Overall favourite game is Minecraft.

Camicaxe

Lord of Altera
"Doing something better" is soo open-ended. Each games has their own traits, both pros and cons which make them unique. And each game has the potential to improve.
But sadly, the creators are so selfish that they ask a payment for any update.

Though in CoD the update is more maps, they do nothing with bugs except add deathbarriers. :mad:

Mitch

Daydreamer
Good
HoboVigilante
HoboVigilante
Good
I've told myself that I will not be buying this game...

But that is, of course, a lie. I'm a huge fan of the C.O.D series, and I can't see myself not buying Black Ops II at one point or another.

Backstay

Lord of Altera
I stopped playing the Call of Duty games when MW3 came out.

Honestly, I agree with Draco, MW1 was the best - together with World at War of course, as I loved that one. I really don't like Black Ops AT ALL, and will definetly not like Black Ops 2 either...

I want them to go back to WW2 or make up a whole new story like the long story from the Modern Warfare games.

Camicaxe

Lord of Altera
Yeah. A new, truly unique story would fix stuff, but no. I won't play any CoD after Black ops II, no matter how good the next ones will be.

Catalyst

Lord of Altera
Server Outreach
Good
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
CatalysTftw
CatalysTftw
Good
guys let this rest until the game comes out. there is something more important out before it, halo 4 :D

Camicaxe

Lord of Altera
*sigh* ...... *doesnt bother*
I watched a few Halo 4 videos, and even though it really looks like they improved it alot, I really don't care at all.

Back on topic.

Just a week left for the game to officialy come released.
I wish I could play with Spark, but sadly I do not own Trashbox Freesixty :p

Also, some new information:
- You can actually rank up in Zombies!
- Secondary weapons can get gold camo, awesome!
- Crossbows and Ballistic knives are back!
- CoD Points are trashed, with this, Wager gamemodes are gone, but they will return as Party gamemodes.
- The game is based on future, but 50% of the weapons are not new. Good or bad? BAD!
- Most of the storyline written by David S. Goyer! The writer of The Dark Knight Rises!
- Variable endings in storyline, a reason to repeat the story mode.
- New gamemodes: Zombies 4v4 AND single player Zombies (With unique SP-only maps!)
- New feature: ZOMBIES STORYLINE!!!!
- Zombies will have its own unique engine. That's right.
- Zombies will not just be a small add-on for the game like it was before, they're really making something big out of it.

Catalyst

Lord of Altera
Server Outreach
Good
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
CatalysTftw
CatalysTftw
Good
i might pick this up at christmas because the story looks good