Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Black Ops2 TranZit zombies tips

bowduim400

Legend of Altera
Hello people that are CoD zombies fans post your TranZit tips and eastereggs here.

My tip: put the bus roof ladder in the diner instead of the bus so you can buy Galvaknuckles and you dont have to get into the bus everytime it leaved

JustShadow

Zalenfal Guardian
  • Don't use the random box
  • Train your heart out (look up 'rape training' if you don't know what this is)
  • Get either the bowie knife or galvaknuckles
  • Headshots, headshots, headshots
  • Don't PaP too early - leave it until round 15-20
  • Don't be afraid to run through the mist - just turn around and hipfire when you hear the screams
  • Learn to use the green streetlights to get around, don't rely on the bus
  • Put any spare points you have into the bank so as not to lose them
  • Put a good, upgraded gun into the fridge at the farm
  • Add me on Xbox and play with me! :D (Mohawk Claptrap)

bowduim400

Legend of Altera
Thanks for participating and sharing i dont need the tips though its mainly for others.
Yesterday i did a game and i had to go so me and my friend rushed to the bank and dumped as much money on it but i withdrawed 8000 because zombies pushed me

Mitch

Daydreamer
Good
HoboVigilante
HoboVigilante
Good
I'm horrible at Zombies, however I enjoy playing it. My tip is, don't do this -
When I'm on the bus going from one location to another, I open up the doors, and try to run from the front door of the bus to the back door, without missing. I somehow always manage to miss and I'm stuck running through the mist, with the babies putting up a chase, because, well... I'm a noob at Zombies!

Spark

Broken
D47DR34M said:
I'm horrible at Zombies, however I enjoy playing it. My tip is, don't do this -
When I'm on the bus going from one location to another, I open up the doors, and try to run from the front door of the bus to the back door, without missing. I somehow always manage to miss and I'm stuck running through the mist, with the babies putting up a chase, because, well... I'm a noob at Zombies!
Well, my only tip would be, don't jump out a moving bus, it doesn't seem to end well for you :p

bowduim400

Legend of Altera
Oh another tip

When the avogrado is on the bus dont panic just knife him on every spot he is once. And then he dies with ease

Camicaxe

Lord of Altera
Does anyone know how the Zombies Level-up actually works? I've seen many videos but they're all speculations....

Camicaxe

Lord of Altera
OnlyUseMeBlade :p

I have reached Secondary Mastery (Diamond Specials, Diamond Launchers, Diamond Pistols)

Lets just say that I am the opposite of you, 90% MP and 10% Zombies....

bowduim400

Legend of Altera
I agree with just zombies requires tactics of what you do multiplayer is blindly on your own doing the objective