Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Bounty on Deathomen

Spark

Broken
RP: And what image does it have on the house if you order death on a pretty prank?

OOC: I wouldnt waste your money on people pushing you in fountains :p

Hilter

Legend of Altera
(This is completely in rp, I'm not ooc mad at deathomen at all, irl I don't get mad easily at all especially about someone trying to kill me in a video game)
(and i don't have to be online, I just require proof that it was you who killed her, like a screen shot (in rp, trusted witnesses or something))
(sierra, we could talk about burying the hatchet)

Spark

Broken
(im not sure she should die because that means her character would be dead so you cant really rp the death. And Sierra just make sure you carry some slowness splash pots ;D)

Sierra

I think I might like it here
(She was already killed by Alpha :p)
We weren't in RP, and we were just playing around in Arevastia pretending to be Skyrim guards. He said he wouldn't kill me for the bounty and I trust that he won't. xD

ZETHCRON

Lord of Altera
1,000 radiants for the murder of one measly, feeble woman? Lord Hilter, you shall have your revenge sated. I am an assassin, a mercenary, and an alchemist.
~signed~ The Shadow

(That was a note/small letter sent to Lord Hilter...)

(Sierra, don't expect me to try and kill you first hand, my MC name is ZETHCRON, don't expect me to kill you first hand, so no running away unless in RP it really seems like I'm going to kill you :I Just a reminder)

Spark

Broken
Only if she accepts an RP death which means that she cant use that character anymore sooooo.