Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Bounty on Deathomen

ZETHCRON

Lord of Altera
Um... Is killing her in the camp with all the portals allowed? Unless the poisons I throw at people don't actually hurt them...

Also, I still haven't seen her.

Spark

Broken
ZETHCRON said:
Um... Is killing her in the camp with all the portals allowed? Unless the poisons I throw at people don't actually hurt them...

Also, I still haven't seen her.
Killing without consent in the northern kingdons isnt allowed.

matyio

The original mute
Let's lay down some ground rules, 1: you must warn her at least 10 minutes before your attack that you are after her. 2: she must MUST agree to this 3: it can only be in rp, so no attacking her in the sw when she's mining in the sw in ooc, then trying to claim this bounty 4: you can only attempt to claim this bounty once, and if you fail your rp character is dead, gone, removed from reality by metal, poison, or some other means, this is to make it fair that if she dies she loses her rp. If deathomen accepts these rules the hunts can begin.

ZETHCRON

Lord of Altera
Let's lay down some ground rules, 1: you must warn her at least 10 minutes before your attack that you are after her. 2: she must MUST agree to this 3: it can only be in rp, so no attacking her in the sw when she's mining in the sw in ooc, then trying to claim this bounty 4: you can only attempt to claim this bounty once, and if you fail your rp character is dead, gone, removed from reality by metal, poison, or some other means, this is to make it fair that if she dies she loses her rp. If deathomen accepts these rules the hunts can begin.
Um... risky to lose my character at this point, especially with so much developed, if Zethcron dies I lose a lot of story work including the ones in development. But I accept! Although, I don't fully understand why my character would die if he fails a bounty. Care to elaborate and enlighten?

matyio

The original mute
Um... risky to lose my character at this point, especially with so much developed, if Zethcron dies I lose a lot of story work including the ones in development. But I accept! Although, I don't fully understand why my character would die if he fails a bounty. Care to elaborate and enlighten?
Bad wording on my part, I meant if you die in pursuit of this bounty, since it's purely rp, your character dies. However no one can accept till deathomen accepts those rules.

JustShadow

Zalenfal Guardian
Why does anyone have to lose their RP character?
Shalherana brings life back to everyone when they die, in the Grove. So wouldn't this apply...?

matyio

The original mute
And I'm just about ready to give up trying to explain, I assumed people would be coming to similar conclusions that I did here. People seem to use that as an excuse nowadays, but the fact is, the sisterhood can't actually heal you if you have a vital organ ruptured, e.g. Heart or brain. You might think well why not, but if you think about it, how can they bring back what can't support life? Also I have to reiterate the fact that if deathomen doesn't like the fact her rp could die, she can say no don't want to do that then no rp goes.

ZETHCRON

Lord of Altera
And I'm just about ready to give up trying to explain, I assumed people would be coming to similar conclusions that I did here. People seem to use that as an excuse nowadays, but the fact is, the sisterhood can't actually heal you if you have a vital organ ruptured, e.g. Heart or brain. You might think well why not, but if you think about it, how can they bring back what can't support life? Also I have to reiterate the fact that if deathomen doesn't like the fact her rp could die, she can say no don't want to do that then no rp goes.
If deathomen does not accept the risk of losing her RP character then can I still get the reward for just killing her in pvp places?

Spark

Broken
I cant see why she would accept, its not a small thing to lose your RP character, its losing months/weeks of development. But anyway I imagine a out of rp death would be sufficient

ZETHCRON

Lord of Altera
I still haven't seen her on. :I

A none RP death is something I can agree on... but will Hilter?

Spark

Broken
Hilter should have already asked her when he made the bounty >.> you cant just set all of altera on someone without their consent and expect an RP death

ZETHCRON

Lord of Altera
So she ran scared? Because I didn't see any post by here saying she does not accept. Unless the noble "forgot" to mention it to deathomen...

Spark

Broken
>.> not everyone wants an RP death, the fact that she would be dead for pushing a "noble" into a fountain is just plain stupid in the first place.

JLA Montoya

I think I might like it here
Not to mention that her RP is actually a noble herself who ran from home, so acting posh won't really do anything. And then your RP character would have all of Arevastia to cut through first.

I'd say dump the bounty thing. It's not really worth 1k.

StANDY

Villager
Azreal would be willing to persue justace in exchange for the tribute which was awarded. He shall be keeping in touch with his contact on this matter.

JustShadow

Zalenfal Guardian
And I'm just about ready to give up trying to explain, I assumed people would be coming to similar conclusions that I did here. People seem to use that as an excuse nowadays, but the fact is, the sisterhood can't actually heal you if you have a vital organ ruptured, e.g. Heart or brain. You might think well why not, but if you think about it, how can they bring back what can't support life?
As Shalherana's a goddess, I'm fairly certain she is able to heal any and all ailments, including death :p

JustShadow

Zalenfal Guardian
I was talking about the sisters who have devoted their lives to her worship...
Ooh. Well, as I've always understood it, they use the power of the goddess to heal people. So in effect, it's the same thing - either way, goddess powers being used. I mean, the Grove was introduced for that exact reason: to give an explanation to how we respawn.

matyio

The original mute
Ooh. Well, as I've always understood it, they use the power of the goddess to heal people. So in effect, it's the same thing - either way, goddess powers being used. I mean, the Grove was introduced for that exact reason: to give an explanation to how we respawn.
They don't use the power of the goddess, they use the gift of it from the goddess.