Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Broken Moon

MRPolo13

The Arbiter of the Gods
If you can't fix it with duct tape.. You're not using enough duct tape. *makes a bridge to the moon with duct tape and starts taping it up*

Jeroxia

We demons of our solemn hour
Good
Does it move? Yes. Is it supposed to move ? No. Use duct tape

Does it move ? No. Is it supposed to move? Yes? Use WD-40

The rules of life

Naelwyn

Non sum qualis eram
Weekend Updates:

(I shall be periodically releasing more clues, information, etc, as both time progresses and people progress. I'm gonna try and make this both obvious to people in-the-know and yet a touch obtuse to those outside their research circle.)

Three sections of info today:

One individual has gotten full out results, and will probably get more they more they experiment.
One person has results waiting for them once I can ask someone else a question.
Several people are working in a group on this, but I cannot say where.

Many people are asking the right kinds of questions and thinking about the right kinds of things. Some of the people asking very good questions haven't given me an action plan, however.

The "Convince Basil to talk" path has closed.

TheDeester

One so Bereft of Light
Lore Staff
Server Outreach
Evil
Staff
Shadow Hedgehog
Pronouns
He/Him
GrapeFlavDragons
GrapeFlavDragons
Evil
Would that suggest there's too much magic?

I like the current amount..

Naelwyn

Non sum qualis eram
Today's Update:

Different people researching have started figuring out certain aspects, but nobody's put anything together yet.

French Roast

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
She/Her
French_Roast
French_Roast
Can we hurry this up? My character has scars and a missing ring finger to get healed. XD

Just kidding, take your time. This event is interesting, even though I'm barely a part of it...

Naelwyn

Non sum qualis eram
(*Never stated talking to Legion wasn't an option, merely that it was unlikely to get results.*)

Naelwyn

Non sum qualis eram
A brief how-to-become-like-Legion, folks:

Start off mundane.
Play a character that's willing to learn things.
Don't die.

Done.