Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Call of Duty Black Ops, Halo Reach, or Battlefield 3?

Status
Not open for further replies.

French Roast

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
She/Her
French_Roast
French_Roast
Lots of debate surrounds the question. Which is better: Call of Duty, Halo, or Battlefield? Well, here's a little twist. Of the most recent games in each of the series, which is the best? The options are Call of Duty: Black Ops, Halo: Reach, and Battlefield 3.

CoD Modern Warfare 3 is not being counted.

Spark

Broken
Halo: Reach? Whats that? :p...erm..i dont like it that much but black ops for me, battlefield is too slow.

French Roast

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
She/Her
French_Roast
French_Roast
BF3, out of the specific choices given.

Halo 4 > Battlefield: Bad Company 2 > Battlefield 3 > Black Ops
Halo 4 is a different game coming out that will take place AFTER the events of Halo 3. Reach was a prequel to the whole series.

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
Cant wait for Halo 4, I am quite proud of the fact I have owned every single Halo game to date and I plan to keep it that way! :cool:

Halo: Combat Evolved
Halo 2
Halo Wars
Halo 3
Halo 3: ODST
Halo Reach
Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary

So looking forward to Halo 4, plus I want a remake of Halo 2, that game was epic!

/rerail thread

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
halo Reach is a specific game whereas cod and battlefield are game series. Halo is still talked about as much as both cod and battlefield. IMO Halo and Cod and the frontrunners of the fps genre. Battlefield is like the Lib Dems, the distinctive, always 3rd group that doesnt generally contend with the frontrunners nor does it fall behind other big name brands.

Mrbubbles1951

Lord of Altera
bioshock 1 showed us how to do a single player campaign right, the story was the best thing since sliced bread, the combat was easy, overall it was good.

Bioshock 2 showed us that a good multiplayer was possible, it was fun well balanced and it was new. melee was not 1 hit kill

Cod: eh knife = death, camping like a champ

Halo: rail someone with bullets for ages finally dies, gets assassinated. throws grenade all available teammates chase after grenade and boot you for betrayel.

this is my outlook, i think battlefield would be allright but i stopped playing fps' games a while ago (except bioshock and borderlands)

Spark

Broken
TBH i never really hear about the Halo series and IMO Call of Duty will always be the most popular FPS even though people rage and say its just for 12 year old, no life kids even though they still play it xD

Mrbubbles1951

Lord of Altera
WAW...what were they thinking xD only good thing IMO that came from that game was zombies xD
I found the game to be well balanced and that only certain weapons where over powered if you had skill in that weapon, otherwise I thought it was the best one yet.

*Hipster glasses*
First-person shooters are too mainstream. I prefer role-playing games. *Drinks organic smoothy*
*points at door* get out. :p

Spark

Broken
Borderlands 2 is going to be epic.
WAW however still had all the bad bits from COD4 like juggernaut, that death grenade thingy xD and most guns were overpowered.

MW2 was the one that started all the good bits, pro perks, custom kill streaks, more than 4 attachments xD people say that its only for hackers and impossible to play because of things like OMA Noob tube and stuff but i got to 10th legit and i have about 31 days playing time.

BO was really bad for me, so many overpowered guns, Buyable guns and camos ruined the game for me.

Mrbubbles1951

Lord of Altera
WAW however still had all the bad bits from COD4 like juggernaut, that death grenade thingy xD and most guns were overpowered.
juggernaut wasnt really overpowered and neither was stopping power, they balanced each other out exactly, martydom i will give you that, and how can most weapons be overpowered? surely its a case of some weapons being underpowered.

Status
Not open for further replies.