Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Call of Duty Black Ops, Halo Reach, or Battlefield 3?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Catalyst

Lord of Altera
Server Outreach
Good
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
CatalysTftw
CatalysTftw
Good
halo reach, black ops was good but annoying and battlefield is good but not as good as halo :D

In My Opinion! The 3 Games go in this order From my Favorutite to Least Favourite! 1. Call Of Duty Black Ops2. Battlefield 3 3. HALO Reach! Because, I've always enjoyed Call of Duty the most and I've never really Understood Halo that much!

Brave Rubber Duck

Sally little helper
Evil
BraveRubberDuck
BraveRubberDuck
Evil
In My Opinion! The 3 Games go in this order From my Favorutite to Least Favourite! 1. Call Of Duty Black Ops2. Battlefield 3 3. HALO Reach! Because, I've always enjoyed Call of Duty the most and I've never really Understood Halo that much!
oh god, the necro... it strikes again...

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
Agreed, this was a limited discussion that lost it's meaning when the games became out of date, therefore it is a necro.

French Roast

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
She/Her
French_Roast
French_Roast
We understand, just know in the future about that rule and try to avoid necroing old threads.

Perhaps this thread should be locked to prevent further unnecessary conversation on it...

Status
Not open for further replies.