Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

CALLING ALL ARTISTS

The Artist

Lord of Altera
taking from jeroxia's idea of the one minute speed drawing I would like to invite people to participate with me in a daily drawing exercise to increase all of our skills.

The deal:
+it is NOT a contest
+all skill levels are welcome
+if you want constructive criticism start your posting with CC
+you have 20 minutes to make a drawing
+if you continue a drawing past 20 min and want to show us that is fine, just tell us "hey! yeah, I really liked how cherbert's loincloth was turning out so I just kept drawing"
+there is no set subject matter for the drawings just let your subconscious spill onto the page!!!

The Artist

Lord of Altera
if you want to see pure amazing watch this video. Be warned it might make you feel like an amature I know it makes me feel that way :D he does a LOT of speed paintings (460 videos!) and if you watch his process it is very informative. from what I understand he rarely knows what he is going to draw before he starts.

Bean/Benijim

Loyal Servant of Altera
Welp, i drew this ages ago, found it in my art folder. Sorry 'bout the horrible quality webcam sreeney :p
EDIT: The text at the bottom says, "FriendlyFisticuffs" :I

Attachments