Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

CALLING ALL ARTISTS

Squidziod

Kid Charlemagne
Mystic
Retired Owner
Squidziod
Squidziod
LegendMystic
Doctor Cactus.png
I drew this thing in about twenty minutes so, let the constructive criticism begin.

The Artist

Lord of Altera
Squidziod well I think I must concur with zapp, if we hit the bullseye, the rest of the dominoes WILL fall like a house of cards, and yes, that would be checkmate!

other than that, Your imagination is great, What tools were you using? the vector feel of the image is out of my league so there is really not much I can say about technique but I know that I would never have imagined a robot with a cactus head!! :D

Deash12 i wish I had the amazeballs option.

The Artist

Lord of Altera
CC
This was NOT 20 min but I wanted to share anyway :) Idk how long I worked on this maybe two and a half hours. It is an ace of swords for a friends tarot deck. I used her drawing and edited it. the first drawing is hers the second is mine.

And I swear to Shalherana if anyone complains about boobs in art Im gonna slap the crap outa them through the interwebs.

EDIT: I touched up her hair and deltoid

originaltarot.jpgtarot.JPG

Megadonkey30

Lord of Altera
MD30
MD30
I like it.. the neck makes it look a bit.. creepy..

but other then that It looks great! ( and the neck isn't even a bad thing.. it does add to the picture )

The Artist

Lord of Altera
Yeah the ear is high and back a bit too far, the ear is typically supposed to be from the eye to the bottom of the nose but i kinda like the weirdness of the half shaved head the tiny high earn with the uber long neck, the physiological distortions were intentional. Good catch though it shows and understanding of anatomy and the willingness to say "hey this thing here is wrong" which it seems like many people dont have.

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
holy shit, that is gorgeous

I love the way the figure 'pops' from the backround, thats a constant in your art that I always look forward to seeing ^^

The Artist

Lord of Altera
Michcat & Gibbles98 PLEASE finish these! they're starting out fantastic! Also thank you so much for the hair and eyes tutorial! hair always gives me trouble.

If you want a bit of constructive criticism be sure to put CC at the top of your post.