Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Calling any Nakam/Nakat players!

Rosary_Omen

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Rosary_Omen
Rosary_Omen
Legend
I really, really, really would love to be able to play a Nakam, but the only way to do this is to play a child and have them age over time. I AM OKAY WITH THIS! I'd prefer to be a male child, as I have an image (which I'll edit once I get home to my tablet) in mind for them. (The eye colour and eyepatch will be gone, this guy is from a story I'm writing.)

I'm just hoping this will pan out, I know there's not many Nakam players around. I'm a very active player and if you're interested in helping me out so we can get more Nakam PM me in game (rosary_omen or violins_cry) or leave me a message here, or PM me here.

faust v2.jpg

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
Maybe you want to tag @Michcat and see if she's ok with this?
If.. um..
If two of the curernt Nakam players want Rosary to play the character of their child, then yeah, Rosary can definitely take up that Nakat character...
Its really their decision in the end, though. :)

Rosary_Omen

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Rosary_Omen
Rosary_Omen
Legend
If.. um..
If two of the curernt Nakam players want Rosary to play the character of their child, then yeah, Rosary can definitely take up that Nakat character...
Coz I need more alts and Nakaaaaaaaaaaaaaaam *flail*

Firegirl

Lord of Altera
If.. um..
I knew that, I just was unsure if he/she got permisson from you.

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
I knew that, I just was unsure if he/she got permisson from you.
Its not my permission they need right now, its the permission of whoever plays two Nakam that call the stork :p

(Ofc, from there the folks playing the parents need to contact me and I'll have whoever they'd like to play the child run an app so everyones uptodate on lore and alls dandy xD)