Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Calling any Nakam/Nakat players!

ForestRose

The rosiest of forests.
ForestRose
ForestRose
Nakam cannot rush baby making because Satob. The Nakam are practicality making themselves extinct (as if they weren't already).

Edit: Sleepy Forest can't spell

Last edited:

apollo6000

Lord of Altera
Side Note: Sxoki and Vukrell are like the only couple I know of and there's all kinds of dysfunction there >.> Our race is in good hands

dUMMY

Dead Man Walking
Dummyplug
Dummyplug
Just a little personal opinion here. If a new nakam character does come about. I'd rather it not be relegated to an "alt" character.

ForestRose

The rosiest of forests.
ForestRose
ForestRose
Someone else can main a nakam, I like my alts. :3
Clearly not as it seems hard enough to obtain a stable relationship with the Nakam, let alone pushing out two. This could take a long while more than it already has and even then there are a lot of processes to go through, if you get picked.

Rosary_Omen

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Rosary_Omen
Rosary_Omen
Legend
Clearly not as it seems hard enough to obtain a stable relationship with the Nakam, let alone pushing out two. This could take a long while more than it already has and even then there are a lot of processes to go through, if you get picked.
I know, hence why I've been waiting for a few months.

Azur

Lord of Altera
Lover
Legend
A_Z_U_R
A_Z_U_R
Lover
Waitwaitwaitwait- Is this still a thing? 'Cause Sophe and I have two Nakam characters who were having a baby/twins/triplets...