Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Calling any Nakam/Nakat players!

Kyle1322

Lord of Altera
huh, I wouldn't mind, but Id rather others get it first, as I already have my hands semi full, though Id definitely take it if I got the chance.

Azur

Lord of Altera
Lover
Legend
A_Z_U_R
A_Z_U_R
Lover
huh, I wouldn't mind, but Id rather others get it first, as I already have my hands semi full, though Id definitely take it if I got the chance.
OMG PLEASE ;-;
Ohlawdy-

Erm...well, to assist everyone in their Nakam-baby related needs, I have a plan!

If no other Nakam-couple-thing steps forward with the opportunity for people to RP additional Nakam, then after the original 3 people who are currently in a convo with myself and Sophe(Assuming they continue to go through with their character making and all that!); Kal'tek and Er'een could...have more children...? :confused:

Will think of a way to help everyone out, yes! @Sophe

Sir_Ashington

Lord of Altera
Ohlawdy-

Erm...well, to assist everyone in their Nakam-baby related needs, I have a plan!

If no other Nakam-couple-thing steps forward with the opportunity for people to RP additional Nakam, then after the original 3 people who are currently in a convo with myself and Sophe(Assuming they continue to go through with their character making and all that!); Kal'tek and Er'een could...have more children...? :confused:

Will think of a way to help everyone out, yes! @Sophe
You are what my mom told me about goodness in people.

TurtlePrada

Lord of Altera
How many of us Nakam are active, currently? Like- I dunno. You could probably form, what, 4 or 5 couples? I'm pretty sure one or two of the female Nakam are barren. Even if we paired up all the males and gave them a go at the females, we'd eventually devolve into gross, incestual relationships after a few generations. Or not. I'm not a scientist.

Plus, like- I'm sure a few of the Nakam that came from Kavdek had Satobs there. The Nakam are all 'muh lover is 4 lief'.The Nakam are like, doomed. Let's shut ourselves inside, cry, keep it in our ponchos and fade away ;_;

Ripperoni, ripperoni.

Last edited:

Azur

Lord of Altera
Lover
Legend
A_Z_U_R
A_Z_U_R
Lover
How many of us Nakam are active, currently? Like- I dunno. You could probably form, what, 4 or 5 couples? I'm pretty sure one or two of the female Nakam are barren. Even if we paired up all the males and gave them a go at the females, we'd eventually devolve into gross, incestual relationships after a few generations. The Nakam are like, doomed.

Ripperoni, ripperoni.
Just you wait until this massive wave of Nakam show up. That's going to be 5 more of those suckers!
*Edit* Well...Primary wave and then reinforcements, but still!

Baron

Sovereign
Retired Staff
How many of us Nakam are active, currently? Like- I dunno. You could probably form, what, 4 or 5 couples? I'm pretty sure one or two of the female Nakam are barren. Even if we paired up all the males and gave them a go at the females, we'd eventually devolve into gross, incestual relationships after a few generations. The Nakam are like, doomed.

Ripperoni, ripperoni.
That's the end goal of the extinction gambit, eyep.

Sophe

Lord of Altera
Good
Pronouns
She/Her
xD Too many nakitty babies-
As Azur said, having more nakittens is a possibility for the /far/ future. I'm sorry, but I don't think Er'een and Kal'tek would be able to handle raising 5 children at once. She'll barely be able to handle three-

Azur

Lord of Altera
Lover
Legend
A_Z_U_R
A_Z_U_R
Lover
As Azur said, having more nakittens is a possibility for the /far/ future. I'm sorry, but I don't think Er'een and Kal'tek would be able to handle raising 5 children at once. She'll barely be able to handle three-
Going to /drown/ in babies, yes.

TurtlePrada

Lord of Altera
Breed 'em. Sell 'em. Make srs bank.

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
This is what I deal with when Nakat rp with Turtle. ;-;
Also, some of us don't want Kubs or satobs. Puts a damper on things, but that's how we rp. Can't and shouldn't force player characters to go.. mate. Though, it's still very nice of sophe and azur to offer a slot~