Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Child

Status
Not open for further replies.

bowduim400

Legend of Altera
Rep on Puskins: Okay ill contact u when on and duckie and i life in Protaras lol.
Rep on Wyv: ill maybe contact u aswell.

TheMadDuckie

Lord of Altera
If there are any problems I could rp as your child, as long as you're ok with your child being possessed and eyes slightly dripping with a black venom.. but I'm not quite sure thats the kind of child you two had imagined or hoped for... lol
That would actually be really fun

bowduim400

Legend of Altera
Get away from husband house.......can i really trust u lol. But u really have that? And why u wanna go away from me :( but who will be our child then?

Wyvern740

Lord of Altera
lol thanks guys, you'd be uh.. very interesting parents haha. Much more fun like that then haunting the camp.. its getting boring.. lol I'm glad you guys are considering it, and best of luck to the both of you.

Bluebird157

Lord of Altera
I would love to do this as I already have a child rp called page and she could be your daughter If you want :)

bowduim400

Legend of Altera
Fine now wechave choise lol 2 week none and now we can choose between 3 we can take 2 so let the auditions begin.
1. ur RP name as child
2. ur gender
3. Age
4. Little character description inclusive strengths + weaknesses
5. How u look in child RP
6. Why u wanna be our child.

Wich 2 of u 3 do best will be our child

Wyvern740

Lord of Altera
1. Name of child: I dunno, you guys are the parents, you should be able to nam your child in my opinion..
2. Gender: Male
3. Well, how old do you want him? Like I said, your child.
4. Character description: Well, the relatively kind, peaceful, nature loving child has had a slow change in appearance... (5) a black substance seems to be leaking from his eyes as if in constant tears... has occasional ramblings to self, as if in conflict.. the rest would have to do with his experiences in childhood.
6. Well, first of all, because instead of recoiling in horror or disgust that I suggested a possessed, troubled child, you guys actually thought it would be fun. Two, you guys seem like you could be fun parents.. Three, this rp could be very interesting.. and four, it might actually fit in with my main rp.

Bluebird157

Lord of Altera
Fine now wechave choise lol 2 week none and now we can choose between 3 we can take 2 so let the auditions begin.
1. ur RP name as child: we'll I really like the name page and that was what she is called but I am totally open to new ideas :)
2. ur gender: female
3. Age: we'll she was 5 but I don't mind you swapping the age for something lower/ higher :D
4. Little character description inclusive strengths + weaknesses: I havnt really had much time abOut these but I would want her to be really adventurous as most children are she is amazing at climbing and navigation and can be really loveable but she dosnt like strange people and she really dosnt like High elves and she is scared of the dark but allways falls asleep outside
She loves nature but is quite a strange child and talks to herself and people often wonder if she is a bit crazy…
5. How u look in child RP: she has blue eyes and brown hair she is quite tanned from being outside a lot and usually has knots and leaves in her hair
6. Why u wanna be our child: we'll I think it will involve great rp and I have met duckie and she is really really nice :) I have also Rpd with a person who Rps as a child and he is really quite fun to rp with :p I know this isn't much but I would live to rp as your child :)

Thankyou ~ Blue

Status
Not open for further replies.