Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Child

Status
Not open for further replies.

bowduim400

Legend of Altera
so you say im not pretty? why u wanted to marry me after allt hen. and more space told me id made our house bigger....

Puskins123

Lord of Altera
That happens when you change your RP every day and not have a solid one. She can choose who ever she wants as parents and the one you RP'd as father, died according to you.
Omg I will hunt you down I Have One Main charecter Not milions!!! One M-a-i-n Cha-rec-ter.One i had to change skin Aka She was always blond. She changed Clothes. One question Why do you hate me? Why? EDIT: Father? Darius Atonia Was dead before I in person Know bluebird. How Culd he be the father? Acording to our rp A father was a elf who died.

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
Omg I will hunt you down I Have One MAIN charecter Not A bagilion! ONE M-a-i-n Cha-rec-ter.One i had to change skin Aka She was always blond. She changed Clothes. One question Why do you hate me? Why? EDIT: Father? Darius Atonia Was dead before I in person Know bluebird. How Culd he be the father? Acording to our rp A father was a elf who died.
Could you please use proper grammar and punctuation? Web speak is one thing but all these random caps and whatnot make my eyes hurt ;-;

Omg I will hunt you down I Have One MAIN charecter Not A bagilion! ONE M-a-i-n Cha-rec-ter.One i had to change skin Aka She was always blond. She changed Clothes. One question Why do you hate me? Why? EDIT: Father? Darius Atonia Was dead before I in person Know bluebird. How Culd he be the father? Acording to our rp A father was a elf who died.
You can try to hunt me down, I will win.

Status
Not open for further replies.