Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Civilization V

I agree with Lord_Sinclair. As far as roleplay goes, if I'm Gandhi, does that mean I have to nuke you all first chance I get?

Ray1333

Lord of Altera
I'm also not in favor of the Medieval time stop. If we're going to play Civilization, let's start with a more classic game structure, shall we?
It works for any time period, that was just an example. For example, one could cut off the Information Era to get a modern-day scenario without the unrealistness of Giant Death Robots and what not (although nuclear missles and nuclear subs shall be missed)

I think his point was that we can stay truer to HW if we don't go into the modern eras.

Ray1333

Lord of Altera
Allright, going to put a list together for a tournament. Game rules, size, and used DLCs may be chosen per match. Any volunteer pairs?

Gaby

Lord of Altera
Et Tu, Gaby?

no but for realz rome master race.
Celts get first pantheon of the game when they settle their first city in a forest.

their Pictish net them even more faith when they kill people. (and keep that bonus when upgraded to pikemen, etc)
early religion domination. massive numbers of prophets/missionaries if u play cards right and military hard.

imagine if they put holy warriors among their religion beliefs, giving them the ability to get more pictish with faith, who them produce faith when slaying enemies.

endless Pictish horde, pillaging with no movement cost.

Celtic zerg rush.

Kyle1322

Lord of Altera
Celts get first pantheon of the game when they settle their first city in a forest.

their Pictish net them even more faith when they kill people. (and keep that bonus when upgraded to pikemen, etc)
early religion domination. massive numbers of prophets/missionaries if u play cards right and military hard.

imagine if they put holy warriors among their religion beliefs, giving them the ability to get more pictish with faith, who them produce faith when slaying enemies.

endless Pictish horde, pillaging with no movement cost.

Celtic zerg rush.

you may rush all you wish, but the might of Rome knows no bounds, your puny barbarism shall be crushed by the might of the roman legions!!

Gaby

Lord of Altera

you may rush all you wish, but the might of Rome knows no bounds, your puny barbarism shall be crushed by the might of the roman legions!!

m8 I will rek u 1v1

Edit: I just realized..... Celts vs Romans.... reliving history.