Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Civilization V

Tomtomgags

Lord of Altera
Villager
Pronouns
They/Them
tomtomgags
tomtomgags
Villager

What chu buyin'? Cus I'm sellin'.

Steam: Tomtomgags
All expansions, no dlcs (except the huns of course.)

Squidziod

Kid Charlemagne
Mystic
Retired Owner
Squidziod
Squidziod
LegendMystic
I have Civ 5, find my account by searching for count_frackula. It should show up as Antares Actual, but don't search for that because you'll never find me.

I tried to add a few of you who play to steam. I couldn't find you all.

my steam is antilogygaming. I have complete civ5.

Ray1333

Lord of Altera
I tend to mod everything up, play as Arstoztka in the mod of the same name, ally up with the Soviet Union from another mod, use the Era mod to lock me in the Atomic Era, and recreate the cold war. First actual full game I did was in Vanilla as Rome on the Earth map, which I made as big as possible and with a full roster of AIs. Spawned near Korea, ended up with everything down to Pakistan (most of which was owned by the Mayans. Geeze I love how spawns work.)

I've started a Hollow Civ steam group. Add me on steam "antilogygaming" and I'll add you to the group. I thought it would be easier to organize games directly using the steam client.

Looking for players for a game that starts in 1 hour. 3 signed up so far, could use more!