Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Cloud

The Living Ghost

Thing One
Retired Staff

The Living Ghost

Thing One
Retired Staff
LadyMara said:
Wow, thanks!! I'm gonna start in the characterprofile as soon as I've finished my homework. (You gave me inspiration with this game, good job!).
And the stories... I love them.
*claws at his eyes because of the sleep he missed to write and create the things I did yesterday*
N-no problem :p and that's great news!

The Living Ghost

Thing One
Retired Staff
I seem to have gotten myself a little emotional after writing that, so I guess it's time for some rp, so I can write another nice little diary entry!

LadyMara

Loyal Servant of Altera
Wow... just... well, I like it but it's so sad that I don't know "like" is the right thing... Still, it's good and I can't wait for the next part of the story.

The Living Ghost

Thing One
Retired Staff
Wow... just... well, I like it but it's so sad that I don't know "like" is the right thing... Still, it's good and I can't wait for the next part of the story.
The next chapter? I made that little special entry to clear up what happened, means I don't have to talk about it, and yeah, it is sad, but you feeling sad over it means that I have achieved what I wanted to achieve, so the like is fine :)