Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

(Complete)jovasix Whitelist Application [Approved - Snerus]

jovasix

Villager
1. What is your Minecraft username?
jovasix
2. How old are you?
3. What country are you from?
United States
4. Have you read the King's Law, Tome of Citizenship, Official Lore, and the Survival Guides yet?
Yes. I thought the lore was pretty good.

5. In your own words, how would you define metagaming and powergaming?
Metagaming - taking information from OOC and using it in game.
Powergaming - Not giving other players a chance and basically being over powered in a fight throughout the whole entire roleplay.

6. Do we allow X-Raying mods or X-Ray texture packs on the server?
No
7. Tell us about yourself!
My real name is Jonah, i am 16 and i am going to be a junior in highschool next year. I love to roleplay and play minecraft. Outside of video games I play football and basketball. I also love to play with Dogs.
8. Do you have any examples of your work?
N/A
9. Did anyone refer you? If not, how did you find our server?
I just got bored one day and I was looking for serious roleplay serves and I found this server.
About Your Character!
This section is about the character you intend to use once you join the server.We ask that new players follow these guidelines during this portion of the application:

Character Name:
Aristion
Character Age:

Character Race:
Human

Appearance:
Aristion has mid brown hair that is a little long and greenish eyes. He is pretty fit for a Human. Is 5'10 and weighs around 200. Usually wears pants with roaming shoes/boots with tucked out shirt. But when it comes to war usually wears Armor. Sometimes wears a Robe too.
(Optional) Picture of the Skin:
N/A

Written Test!
Aristion grew up working hard when he was younger, as he was the son of farmers. Aristion was the firstborn of his family and his mother had other kids around when Aristion was nine and a half.

Much throughout Aristion's young live he lived on the farm helping his father with raising the cattle and tending the sheep. Even though Aristion didn't have much time to train with the sword he was still naturally strong and buff for his age. On his farm Aristion learned to grow plants and crops and also became a expert at riding horses

When Aristion turned 17 his Father was murdered by some theifs trying to steal from their farm. Aristion was outraged at this and this caused him to runaway from his farm to track down the thiefs and avenge his father.

When Aristion ran away he was pretty well equipped as he had brought along much food and also had brought along a horse with him. Soon did he find out that it would be a rough world without his family. Aristion would go through many changes without his family like not knowing where to go and really having the necessary survival skills to make it in the world. Through the struggle Aristion would continue to press on.

After searching for 6 months for the theifs, Aristion finally returned home, but when he did he found out that his mother had passed away and his siblings were sent to live with his aunt and uncle. Aristion went into a short time of emotion, and began drinking at a young age, though he eventually got out of his habit.

After being devastated that his father and mother had both died within a year, Aristion became very enraged and began to travel all around Altera, training with expect swordsman. For years Aristion did this, and became better and better at fighting with a sword. Aristion also had also become a expert traveler as he would travel all around Altera. Throughout his journey Aristion would make very powerful friends and also very powerful rivals.

Aristion nowadays continues to visit with his siblings who are around 8 and 9 years old, and check up on them and see how they are doing. He does this because he loves them very much, and it is the only family he has left. Aristion will stop at nothing to protect his family and friends.

(P.S., sorry if there is any spelling errors that I did not see.)

Last edited:

Snerus

I didn't do it for the 'Gram, I did it for Gotham
I'll put this to pending, and eagerly await your finished application!

Snerus

Hey there! Your application looks very promising, but unfortunately your test doesn't meet our 400 word minimum limit, and has some spelling and grammar errors in it. If you could kindly please patch those things up, I'll happily evaluate it again!

jovasix

Villager
Hey there! Your application looks very promising, but unfortunately your test doesn't meet our 400 word minimum limit, and has some spelling and grammar errors in it. If you could kindly please patch those things up, I'll happily evaluate it again!
Fixed the errors and made the background longer.

Snerus

Thanks for filling out the app! I'll make a quick note to say that on the server, we usually expect player characters to start off with an adept grasp of skills at best, and then to build up from there, through roleplay and experience. But other than that, (and again, a few spelling errors.) everything on this app seems to check out.

Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our Tome of Citizenship. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question ingame.

If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.

You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.(very useful, by the way.)
Survival Guide
Tome of Citizenship
Commands Guide
How to create your character profile
Town Census
Server Rules
Using Titles ingame
Rules for Roleplay
The Players' Handbook
Lastly, please make sure you understand the following points. It's very important. As a new player, once you play you may be tempted to "test" out an x-ray mod... don't do it! We have a zero tolerance policy for it.

1) We have active members of staff monitoring players suspected of using X-RAY. We have extensive logging capabilities which also highlight to us when X-RAY is suspected. Anyone caught using X-RAY mods or Transparent Texture Packs will be permanently banned without appeal.
2) Anyone found to be griefing our server and subsequently blaming their sibling, friend, dog or any other person other than themselves will be banned irrespective of their innocence.