Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Contest] Video Creating & Writing

Spooksy_

Lord of Altera
Legend
malaoka
malaoka
Legend
so I lost the storyboard I had drawn for the video
not to worry-
I can doeth of the redraweth

IceandFire

The Alchemist
Staff member
Admin
Good
Pronouns
He/Him
icefire120
icefire120
Good
Let's see some of those great videos! I know you guys have some!

This contest is ending /soon/!

IceandFire

The Alchemist
Staff member
Admin
Good
Pronouns
He/Him
icefire120
icefire120
Good
Come on guys! Let's get some video and writing entries in! Sooner is better than later!!

Spooksy_

Lord of Altera
Legend
malaoka
malaoka
Legend
I'm just waiting to get to my mom's house, where I actually have the wifi that will allow me to upload a video </3

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
IceandFire
Niah [Just because you'd probably know :D]

Are we allowed to enter reiterations of already established Alteran folklore stories? :3
I imagine so, so long as its original writing and not a copy-paste plagiarism. What folklore are you wanting to write about, if I can be nosy?

BoredBrit

Bored Brit
BoredBritishGuy
BoredBritishGuy
Legend
I imagine so, so long as its original writing and not a copy-paste plagiarism. What folklore are you wanting to write about, if I can be nosy?
Watcher and the Dragon, I have a Cherry's permission. I just thought it'd be fun to take a crack at.

Faelin

IceandFire

The Alchemist
Staff member
Admin
Good
Pronouns
He/Him
icefire120
icefire120
Good
We are pushing this contest until the end of this month. We would love to see some submission of videos! The writing submissions are fantastic!!

Let's see it!

Warwolf

Alteran Cryptid and Renowned Hat-wearer
Staff member
Admin
In-Game Tech Staff
Legend
WarWolf_1
WarWolf_1
Legend
This is the best I could do. It showcases Twilight Falls and Azerport and has amazing backstory. Credit to Mokwar for being so very Cooperational.

DISCLAIMER: This entry is likely not up to standards but I wanted to join so there ye go.

https://vid.me/OfCl
mokwar
Warwolf
I was confused for why I was tagged. Then I realised when I watched the video..

RexJen

Lord of Altera
Just found out about this, is it too late to enter? I haven't written anything yet but I have a few ideas. Is there anywhere in particular we have to post them?