Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Contest] Video Creating & Writing

IceandFire

The Alchemist
Staff member
Admin
Good
Pronouns
He/Him
icefire120
icefire120
Good

Video/Writing Creators and W i n n e r s!!!
Congratulations!

Video:
1st Place: Piratep00f
2nd Place: Jeroxia

Writing:
1st Place: Snerus
2nd Place: Argyl Deathbrand
3rd Place: Paint

Your prizes are on their way.

----
Greetings folks!

With summer quickly approaching, and the new map on the way, the Media team has decided to start a new set of competitions for the month of June. We've got two lined up for this month, each of which cater to new folks. Without further ado.. we shall introduce them both!

Video Creating Contest

Details: This contest is for you folks interested in creating some new videos to be posted around Youtube and other social media sites! We'd like to get some new and interesting perspectives on video-making, so go for it!

The Rules:

• This video should focus on showcasing your town or city or another location on the server with permission from the owner and/or staff!
  • The video should not exceed ten minutes in length, and we recommend a time around five minutes suitable for retention.
  • Follow the appropriate measures as outlined in the Kings Law and Player Handbook.
  • Get others involved! This doesn't have to be a single person, it could be a whole group of folks getting together and creating something awesome.
The Prizes:

• First Place will be featured on the Homepage as well as other Social Media sites and a prize of 40,000 Radiants will be given.
  • Second Place will be featured on all of our Social Media sites and receive a prize of 25,000 radiants.
  • Third Place will be featured on all of our Social Media sites and receive a prize of 15,000 radiants.
  • All other entries will receive 5,000 radiants for entering along with being featured on several of our Social Media pages.
Get to it! Now, for the next contest...

Writing Contest

Do you enjoy writing and expressing yourself creatively? Then this is the contest for you!

Details: We would like to see what our writers have in their bag of tricks and would like to showcase their talents through some fantastic tales and stories!

The Rules:

• The writing we would like to see should focus on our world. We would like to see a detailed explanation of sorts of all that Altera has to offer. You may write from a historical standpoint, in the view of your character, or any other way you please! We just want to see how you interpret the world of Altera!
  • The writing style should not exceed 1,500 words in length. We recommend shorter and more concise, the better!
  • Follow the rules in the Kings Law and the Player Handbook.
The Prizes:

• First Place: 15,000 Radiants
  • Second Place: 10,000 Radiants
  • Third Place: 5,000 Radiants
All other entries: 1,000 Radiants.

GOOD LUCK! The end of these two competitions will fall on
Friday, July 29th 5PM EST. Please submit all entries in a Private Message to IceandFire or posted here. Thank you, and goodluck!

Last edited by a moderator:

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
Time for my fanfics to prevail

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
I nominate the video of Queen's Port as my submission for the video contest!
Do I need to also PM it?

Squidziod

Kid Charlemagne
Mystic
Retired Owner
Squidziod
Squidziod
LegendMystic
I'm in the midst of editing a school project right now, but when I'm done I'll be attempting a video for this.