Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished Coronation of Marr

Naelwyn

Non sum qualis eram
Can you call him the King Consort? That would make me happy in ways that have nothing to do with the actual politics at play.
A coronation of Alanna instead of Sif just taking the crown and carrying on makes Sif the King Consort. I was actually going to make that point before I saw Somnastra already did. though there's nothing wrong with personal choice to have two monarchs.
Beaten twice.

Sir_Ashington

Lord of Altera
Due to foreseen circumstances, I must push the date to next Sunday.
Same time and everything but I'm on vacation with my family and I can't make the time.

Naelwyn

Non sum qualis eram
Yes it is, and I'm going to try my best to keep it so. If things change, you will be notified by me or my slaves @Tybalt @Kyle1322
Due to foreseen circumstances, I must push the date to next Sunday.
Same time and everything but I'm on vacation with my family and I can't make the time.
Did you mean unforseen circumstances? English-parsing-wise as it sounds like you knew it couldn't be on this day but didn't tell people until now.

Sir_Ashington

Lord of Altera
Did you mean unforseen circumstances? English-parsing-wise as it sounds like you knew it couldn't be on this day but didn't tell people until now.
I knew I wouldn't be able to make it, but in my failed attempt at trying to make it to this event, It has to be moved until Next Sunday.

The Courier

Lord of Altera
It's all good~ Like I said, nothing major is going on soon, no worries! I'll double check me being available this coming weekend when it's not 3AM.

Ali

Lord of Altera
MFW had huge argument with brother over computer and thing is moved to next Sunday, /aggravated banana/ thanks! (My job is to confuse)

Centurion

Dark Council Elite
I don't know if I can make this time due to RTX, is there any way we could negotiate pushing it to Monday or bringing it back to Wednesday or Thursday?

Sir_Ashington

Lord of Altera
I don't know if I can make this time due to RTX, is there any way we could negotiate pushing it to Monday or bringing it back to Wednesday or Thursday?
The only time I can do is either this Saturday evening, or Sunday. I am leaving home as soon as I get back for another week, and I don't want to keep changing schedules. You really can't make it this Sunday?