Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished Coronation of Marr

Jstar

Exitus acta probat
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
JstarGames
JstarGames
Good
Your reign has been going swimmingly so far I must say.

Sir_Ashington

Lord of Altera
Opening this thread gives me PTSD but the date has changed for the coronation, and it is happening in about two weeks.
All the information is the same except the date is now August 1st, 2015.

Sir_Ashington

Lord of Altera
So this is what's happening friends...
The coronation will be held at the Grand Cathedral on August the 2nd at 10 in the morning PST time.
Check the original post for your time conversion.
After the coronation, the Noble's Ball will be held, so there's no confusion at the clashing times.

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good
So this is what's happening friends...
The coronation will be held at the Grand Cathedral on August the 2nd at 10 in the morning PST time.
Check the original post for your time conversion.
After the coronation, the Noble's Ball will be held, so there's no confusion at the clashing times.
Just making sure I'm tracking, here... the Grand Cathedral in the Crossroads? Or is there one in Azerport?

Sir_Ashington

Lord of Altera
There have been lots of moving dates and times around, and sadly- I'm on vacation with family so it might have to be moved around some more... But I don't know just yet so please stay tuned.