Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Corvermell News

Gaby

Lord of Altera
This is in grave violation of inter-nation relation protocols. The Imperium and it's commonwealth of protectorates demand that the nation of tin cans refrain from committing to illegal war support to the independent city-state of Corvermell.

Overlord Protects.
which protocols.
quote them.

Baron

Sovereign
Retired Staff
The Imperium does not have a seat on the Democratic Council and is unfamiliar with the doctrines of Council business, which state all members of the Council will support a member state against aggressors who've declared war. Mechanica Rationalis kindly requests that the Imperium does not interfere in Council affairs unless it joins the Council and follows Region law.

Valonyx

Lord of Altera
The Imperium does not have a seat on the Democratic Council and is unfamiliar with the doctrines of Council business, which state all members of the Council will support a member state against aggressors who've declared war. Mechanica Rationalis kindly requests that the Imperium does not interfere in Council affairs unless it joins the Council and follows Region law.
('wish to mention my answers would be written by the ministerium of propaganda, a .... dubious governmental division ;) )

The Imperium would gladly like to remember to the so called robot ''nation'' that a long time ago, Arcturix was part of the administrative Region, until we faced conflict and the Mechanica abandonned with no pity the smoldering remains of humanity. Since then, the Imperium rose again, stronger and ever more fervent in their quest for expansion, the Overlord in his greatest wisdom accepting to protect a range of smaller nations and establish a global authority. As so, it would be unwise from the tin cans to consider us outsiders.

Overlord protects.

Baron

Sovereign
Retired Staff
The nation of Mechanica Rationalis notes that the Imperium is not currently a member state and therefore has no influence in Council actions.

Gaby

Lord of Altera

*clears throat*
@Baron @Valonyx
as Her Eminence the Grand Priestess Petra Galtari Igna, it would be wise to speak my piece regarding this bit of particular controversy regarding the shipment of modified spider unit soldiers to the Theocracy of Corvermell.

that being to clarify that these spiders are not going towards any kind of aggressive war effort. the situation with Morgnatha does not require lethal force, merely significant power to stop and prevent violence from happening within our borders. in this sense, the spider units, having their lethal weaponry changed for things such as shock batons and tranquilizers, are now more akin to your "riot police" than to an actual arms dealing.

perhaps if we were to look at the specifics, we would see that this sort of transaction is in fact perfectly legal, even under your Overlord's law.

Gaby

Lord of Altera
This is in grave violation of inter-nation relation protocols. The Imperium and it's commonwealth of protectorates demand that the nation of tin cans refrain from committing to illegal war support to the independent city-state of Corvermell.

Overlord Protects.
Screen shot 2014-12-10 at 11.36.08 AM.png
I'm laughing so hard right now.

Gaby

Lord of Altera
In entirely unrelated news, I was about to criticize every single one of Arcturix's policies when

Screen shot 2014-12-10 at 4.50.43 PM.png

the Law of Red did not prepare us for this.
help.

EDIT:

"Oh, it's all well and good to have your fancy education and your nice cars, until some tinpot dictatorship decides to invade. And don't pretend like there aren't any of them in our region."

I laughed.

Gaby

Lord of Altera
Insanely efficient, zealous and Industrial, you mean!

We have biggest armament, biggest industry, biggest police, biggest everything!

Overlord protects.
I have taken the liberty of recording a few analysis papers showcasing the grand failings of this empire #whistleblowing

Arcturix has absolutely zero concern for the environment,
weather.png

eco friendly.png
environmental beauty.png

or for human life,

lifespan.png
(Unexpected Deaths)
unexpected deaths.png

and basically it is utterly unlivable
toxicity.png tourism.png

uninhabiable.png

#whistleblowing

Valonyx

Lord of Altera
I have taken the liberty of recording a few analysis papers showcasing the grand failings of this empire #whistleblowing

Arcturix has absolutely zero concern for the environment,
View attachment 56612

View attachment 56617
View attachment 56615

or for human life,

View attachment 56614
(Unexpected Deaths)
View attachment 56616

and basically it is utterly unlivable
View attachment 56618 View attachment 56613

View attachment 56611

#whistleblowing

*cries tear of proudness*

The Imperium are the toughest, meanest, coolest people on Altera.

Overlord Protects.

Gaby

Lord of Altera
Screen shot 2014-12-14 at 4.00.54 PM.png

we praise Vermella so hard, yo.

EDIT:

"People are sick of dirty, smelly automobiles," said protest organizer Sarah Albatross. "They're choking the city, the environment--our lives! Cars must be banned!"
Rule #1: always listen to the woman whose last name is your national bird.

Last edited:

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
After recent events in Volopia the nations of Morgnatha and Corvermell have agreed to a cease fire in the war between their nations until the crisis in Volopia has been solved.

Morganth Seprentine II said:
To the High Priestess Petra Galtari Igna

This is a request for a cease-fire until the current civil war in Volopia is over.

I, Morgnatha Seprentine II, hereby promise to stop any current plans to attack or cripple your rebel, deserter country.

I request of you to stop all rallying of neighboring nations to your false cause or else I will be forced to take matters further.

Let us take our focus off our own problems and focus on the citizens that are being massacred in Volopia.

Queen Morganth Seprentine II, Monarch of Morgnatha
High Priestess Petra Galtari Igna said:
to Queen Morganth Seprentine II,

this is perhaps the first good news we have heard today. I assure you Nirithian's assault was not sanctioned by us, and indeed, I had retired from our current meeting in order to petition the leaders of that country to cease their foolish assault. unfortunately, there is little I can do to stop them now. they have ceased fighting for our sake, it seems, and are now ordering this crusade solely because their own religion forbids human sacrifice. my dearest apologies in this. fortunately for the both of us, they have also declared a cease-fire upon you, until the crisis in Volopia has ended. we have that long to convince them to give up this war.

I would not desire a bloody fate upon you. Veria Narame,

Her Eminence, the Grand Priestess Petra Galtari Igna

Last edited: