Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Counter Strike : Global Offensive

Azur

Lord of Altera
Lover
Legend
A_Z_U_R
A_Z_U_R
Lover
I'm willing to play with whoever. Just send me a convo with your steam name or whatever. Or I can send my own.

Axex

Lord of House Hawklight
How did you get to supreme/global?!!?! OH wait. I know why. Because you don't have to play with Ruskis. God how lucky you are to be so far away from them. Me and my friends got to supreme, played a few matches and it was all cool. Then we get into like, 6 games in a row with toxic Russian teammates who are doing like 4-20 and when we call out strats or info it's just "Cyka blyat" or "idiot". Then I get deranked. Solo queuing at around 10am-12pm is rank suicide because it's only Russians online.

Started playing ESEA recently, and aside from some people having 2k+ hours and shreking me most the people seem to be really nice, even if you're doing bad.
The best way for me to stop playing with idiots was just to gradually find cool people to queue with as I played, and now I've got at least 15 people around my rank I can queue with most of the time, unless it's like 4am or something.

Backstay

Lord of Altera
How did you get to supreme/global?!!?!
I believe it's been proved as well, that on the American servers, about half of the Supreme players, are at the same skill level of the majority of European LE-LEM players. I don't know how this works, but there's something about the skill levels.
I often queue up with a british friend, who invites his 3 American friends. 2 of them are Supreme, while the other is LEM, and I end up top-fragging about half of the games, even though I'm LE.

Haven't played for a bit over a month now, though.

Tomato150

Lord of Altera
I believe it's been proved as well, that on the American servers, about half of the Supreme players, are at the same skill level of the majority of European LE-LEM players. I don't know how this works, but there's something about the skill levels.
I often queue up with a british friend, who invites his 3 American friends. 2 of them are Supreme, while the other is LEM, and I end up top-fragging about half of the games, even though I'm LE.

Same thing in Aus I believe. Remember a friend telling me European players at the same skill level are roughly 2 or so ranks lower than Aus ranks.

Spark

Broken

Same thing in Aus I believe. Remember a friend telling me European players at the same skill level are roughly 2 or so ranks lower than Aus ranks.
This is all because of Russians. Russians hate playing with Russians, everyone else hates playing with Russians.
Russian CS players ruin EU MM. I've only seen 1 nice Russian player since I started playing the game and he's on my friends list. They either all talk Russian when nobody else on the team does, shit talk after losing pistol round or don't speak for the entire game and then after losing the first half due to lack of comms and that 1 Russian guy who has 3 kills, he'll insult you in Russian.

I know not all Russian players are like that, but most of the probably are.

NA and AUS have it easy.

Tomato150

Lord of Altera
This is all because of Russians. Russians hate playing with Russians, everyone else hates playing with Russians.
Russian CS players ruin EU MM. I've only seen 1 nice Russian player since I started playing the game and he's on my friends list. They either all talk Russian when nobody else on the team does, shit talk after losing pistol round or don't speak for the entire game and then after losing the first half due to lack of comms and that 1 Russian guy who has 3 kills, he'll insult you in Russian.

I know not all Russian players are like that, but most of the probably are.

NA and AUS have it easy.
Minus speaking in Russian and we have the exact problem in Aus with the salty salmons.

Squidziod

Kid Charlemagne
Mystic
Retired Owner
Squidziod
Squidziod
LegendMystic
I'm lucky- I got a dedicated team to make 5 mans with. For the most part, it work's great too, cause I've been friends with all of them for a long time. It's only sometimes that tensions boil over that it becomes stressful to play with. Most of the time we make it work, so we practically never (obviously sometimes we do) play without each other.

Spark

Broken
Been playing black ops 3 constantly sinve release, its surprisingly good. I don't think it's a long term game like CS, more like a casual break. Anyway, decided to play a CS game last night and found that I was playing like a silver. I kept trying to boost jump.

Tomato150

Lord of Altera
Been playing black ops 3 constantly sinve release, its surprisingly good. I don't think it's a long term game like CS, more like a casual break. Anyway, decided to play a CS game last night and found that I was playing like a silver. I kept trying to boost jump.
Well done, well done indeed