Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Counter Strike : Global Offensive

Spark

Broken
Me and my friend have made new accounts and are doing a "gun roulette" where we use a randomly picked gun until we rank up, and then reroll for a different gun, should be interesting.

Backstay

Lord of Altera
Yeah, I felt the same way when I had to level my smurf up. I had already played plenty of competitive games on the account, but then suddenly they implemented that new system, and then I had to level it up. Pain in the arse.

Spark

Broken
Yeah, I felt the same way when I had to level my smurf up. I had already played plenty of competitive games on the account, but then suddenly they implemented that new system, and then I had to level it up. Pain in the arse.
Played 1 game of comp, we only used P250s and XM10s, we lost by 2 rounds but we both top fragged and pretty much carried the team. Next day we log in and my friend has a 5 week ban for griefing?!? Makes no sense.

Backstay

Lord of Altera
Wow, that's awful. I guess your teammates all reported him for griefing, and it somehow went through with only three votes... That's quite odd, actually. And especially since you two carried the team.

Anithola

Lord of Altera
Reminds me of one time when a friend and I duo queued in league, and we insulted eachother playfully through the entire game. Turns out the 3 other players interpreted it as heavy flaming and my friend got a 75 game chat restriction.

Azur

Lord of Altera
Lover
Legend
A_Z_U_R
A_Z_U_R
Lover
Just got done with a game in which two things happened that were amazing:

I got my first Ace while also being the last man alive(Not my first Ace in general, just while being last man standing), and I clutched the last round to tie the game for my team by using the P90 on long and holding it like a champ.

Spark

Broken
Slight update, traded my Karambit Doppler, shown below, for a Flip Knife | Doppler Ruby, which looks sexy af + Flip Knife | Night FT with a FV that's 0.006 away from MW + Flip Knife Rust Coat BS.

Been using the Night and Rust coat for better and I've now go a large collection of 3p skins xD

Old Knife:
PSKDP2.jpg
New Knife:

730_screenshots_2015-08-26_00001.jpg

Also, I've been getting a ton of aces recently, both my friends are LEM and I'm stuck at LE because apparently after 13 win streak I'm not worthy of a rank up even though I'm playing against supremes. R.I.P me.

Oh and my skills seems to be constantly increasing after I realised that my monitor is in face 144hz and not 60hz, I just needed to use a DVI for the option to show up. 144hz seems to make the game so much easier.

Oh and these are my winnings so far:

Backstay

Lord of Altera
Also, I've been getting a ton of aces recently, both my friends are LEM and I'm stuck at LE because apparently after 13 win streak I'm not worthy of a rank up even though I'm playing against supremes.
Had that very same problem, but in DMG. Won tons of games in a row, playing with and against LEMs. After a while, I lost three in a row. Then I went to school for a week, came back, played one single game, which we tied 15-15. Boom. Ranked up to LE.

Just doesn't make any sense.

Last edited:

Axex

Lord of House Hawklight
If anyone here is from Aus and at the supreme/global level pm me and I'll get you on steam/esea if you have it.

Spark

Broken
If anyone here is from Aus and at the supreme/global level pm me and I'll get you on steam/esea if you have it.
How did you get to supreme/global?!!?! OH wait. I know why. Because you don't have to play with Ruskis. God how lucky you are to be so far away from them. Me and my friends got to supreme, played a few matches and it was all cool. Then we get into like, 6 games in a row with toxic Russian teammates who are doing like 4-20 and when we call out strats or info it's just "Cyka blyat" or "idiot". Then I get deranked. Solo queuing at around 10am-12pm is rank suicide because it's only Russians online.

Started playing ESEA recently, and aside from some people having 2k+ hours and shreking me most the people seem to be really nice, even if you're doing bad.

Sir Saltington

Lord of Altera
Sadly I am only MG 2, but I have been ranking up at alarming speed. Out of play time, it only took me...I'm going to say 80 Competitive to reach this rank. If anyone is around my rank I'd love to get some buddies :D

Azur

Lord of Altera
Lover
Legend
A_Z_U_R
A_Z_U_R
Lover
Sadly I am only MG 2, but I have been ranking up at alarming speed. Out of play time, it only took me...I'm going to say 80 Competitive to reach this rank. If anyone is around my rank I'd love to get some buddies :D
I'm around MG 2, whoop.