Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Counter Strike : Global Offensive

Zero

Lord of Altera
I just wish I had something fancy to be proud of. Instead I think the fanciest thing I have is a stattrak MW Ak47 elite build.

Spark

Broken
I just wish I had something fancy to be proud of. Instead I think the fanciest thing I have is a stattrak MW Ak47 elite build.
I would suggest betting on csgl, but teams are too unpredictable at the moment. Lost about £50 of skins the other day when Fnatic lost to CLG when the odz were 95-5.

Otherwise maybe try trading up on csgl? It's harder to do now that everyonee goes for profit but it's still possible.

Backstay

Lord of Altera
Just had one of the worst games ever on my smurf.

Stumbled upon two obvious arseface trolls who called hacks on me in round 1 after I did an amazing 1v4 clutch with the Glock to win the round.
In the next round, one of the guys teamkilled me, and both kept calling hacks on me, saying I was boosting my premade friend, who is MG2.
In every single round they called hacks, ran around shooting wherever we went, kept blocking entrances, flashing teammates.
I killed the most annoying one of them twice, and in one of the last rounds, the guy jumped in front of me while I was shooting at an enemy, resulting in me getting a 30 minute ban.
That same guy also had an 0/15 score, dying on purpose every round, and not getting a single kill either.

I cannot f*cking stand such pathetic arses like these. I don't understand how miserable their lives must be since they decide to ruin a fun game for everyone else.
Luckily this happened on my smurf, so I don't really give a sh*t if I lose the game, or if the account gets a ban, but it's very demotivating and really brings down the mood to experience a game like this.

R.I.P Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Community.

Last edited:

Spark

Broken
Had a game with @NinjaTangerine yesterday on my smurf which I had won 2 games on, both with Tang, against silvers. I got a 40 bomb, pretty much shreked them, then the leaderboard at the end showed the other team being N4 and MG1s then there's just Tang on my team who is Silver Elite xD looked funny. I might start uploading some nice clips to Youtube for le lolz.

Spark

Broken
Just had one of the worst games ever on my smurf.

Stumbled upon two obvious arseface trolls who called hacks on me in round 1 after I did an amazing 1v4 clutch with the Glock to win the round.
In the next round, one of the guys teamkilled me, and both kept calling hacks on me, saying I was boosting my premade friend, who is MG2.
In every single round they called hacks, ran around shooting wherever we went, kept blocking entrances, flashing teammates.
I killed the most annoying one of them twice, and in one of the last rounds, the guy jumped in front of me while I was shooting at an enemy, resulting in me getting a 30 minute ban.
That same guy also had an 0/15 score, dying on purpose every round, and not getting a single kill either.

I cannot f*cking stand such pathetic arses like these. I don't understand how miserable their lives must be since they decide to ruin a fun game for everyone else.
Luckily this happened on my smurf, so I don't really give a sh*t if I lose the game, or if the account gets a ban, but it's very demotivating and really brings down the mood to experience a game like this.

R.I.P Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Community.
Literally every Russian player in CS.

Deash12

Coffee Enthusiast
so I was playing a joke game with my friends
we were messing about with strat roulette, after throwing the first few rounds but somehow winning many in a row, we decided we'd just win
long story short, we came back, and my friend who barely plays the game was dropped an m4a1 icarus fell factory new\

now for bed!

Spark

Broken
we were messing about with strat roulette, after throwing the first few rounds but somehow winning many in a row, we decided we'd just win
long story short, we came back, and my friend who barely plays the game was dropped an m4a1 icarus fell factory new\

now for bed!
.........So damn lucky.

I've never been dropped better than a silvery-blue. I saw a guy get an m4a1 knight once though.

Azur

Lord of Altera
Lover
Legend
A_Z_U_R
A_Z_U_R
Lover

now for bed!
The Icarus Fell is one of the only 'rare' M4 skins that I actually like/want ;~; But, some people are far more lucky than others, I guess! :p

Tarron

Lord of Altera
I keep getting Comp cooldowns because of an error.

Every now and again, the game tells me "an error with your computer is blocking the VAC system" and I cannot rejoin games afterwards.

I've tried just about everything imaginable to fix this, and nothing seems to work. Reinstall the game, verify the files, clean off antknvirus software and whatnot.. If any has had this issue/knows possible solutions, please let me know.

Azur

Lord of Altera
Lover
Legend
A_Z_U_R
A_Z_U_R
Lover
I keep getting Comp cooldowns because of an error.

Every now and again, the game tells me "an error with your computer is blocking the VAC system" and I cannot rejoin games afterwards.

I've tried just about everything imaginable to fix this, and nothing seems to work. Reinstall the game, verify the files, clean off antknvirus software and whatnot.. If any has had this issue/knows possible solutions, please let me know.
Try searching some of the forums for CS:GO?(Fan made or otherwise :p) Usually there's a solution to just about any problem you run in to.

Tarron

Lord of Altera
Try searching some of the forums for CS:GO?(Fan made or otherwise :p) Usually there's a solution to just about any problem you run in to.
Yeah, different solutions have worked for other people, but not for me. I've tried all the Steam suggested fixes and scavenged the forums. My support ticket has been idle for two weeks now. :/

Zero

Lord of Altera
I got that once and just restarted my computer. Im sure you have tried it but its what worked for me. :/ sorry

Zero

Lord of Altera
Yeah, I just know the pain because I had that error and I have a computer that takes a while to restart... so I ended up with a seven day comp cool down because of it.