Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Cukie1's Whitelist Application [Approved- solus]

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
About you

1) What is your MINECRAFT username?

Cukie1

2) How old are you?

3) Where are you?

Puerto Rico

4) Have you read our guides yet?

Yes

5) Introduce yourself!

I spend most of my time drawing and enhancing any sort of artistic skill. I like playing RPGs and spending time with my friends, since they comfort me after a long day. I have been attending college for a few weeks now and it can be a bit hectic, mostly in remembering work and organization. I’m studying to be a nurse and hopefully end up studying sewing and design. I don’t often like to speak out much, and usually have to be approached or poked to talk. Sorry….

6) Got any examples of your work?

http://cukie1.deviantart.com/art/Xenia-510496136

http://cukie1.deviantart.com/art/Lila-510901678

7) Did you explore our world prior to your application?

Not as of yet

8) Referrer: (Optional)

zXzMAGIIKzXz

----

About your character

Name:

Elora Lithdiir

Race:

Elf

Appearance:

She seems frail and delicate to touch. She strides with a casual elegance, and whimsical nature. Though her stance is tense and shy, especially when in a room with people. Her bust is not large, but it is not miniscule, a B-cup. Her body shape falls under the hourglass figure. She does not have any scars or odd marking upon her skin, only a small birthmark below her left shoulder blade. Her flaxen hair drapes down in wavy pattern until her waist, where it seems to thin out slightly, as her hair grows in layers. Small and slender, she is barely five feet with two inches. She has a heart shape head with a small chin and small nose. Her eyes are a bright emerald and her pale skin gives away a constant blush. Her lips are small, and full, with a soft pink hue. She has a constant smile. Her eyes are large and gleam with her emotions. her ears are round and slightly pointed at the tip, though they’re hidden by her bangs which part at the middle of her scalp, flowing over her cheeks and down to her neck. She wears a white blouse with a leathered corset top. Her skirt flowing down in a soft burgundy and an apron pinned unto it. She wears commoner’s boots, as well as a fabric over her hair, that help keep her hair away from her face.

---

The test

She grew up close to her mother, and lived a calm farm lifestyle. She enjoyed learning from her. Her father was kind-hearted and looked like a nobleman, compared to his position. He exhumed elegance. Her mother gleamed with charity. She wished only to be like them, and live a life similar to the one she already had.

She would follow her father down to the mills where he worked and prepared meals for his workmates. Her family was well-known and loved. As a child, she remembered how the men would scruff her hair as she held onto her father's cloak. She never was one to say much, and preferred to avoid speaking, in case she were to say something silly. This caused her to be called "Quiet Ellie".

As her teen years rolled by, she realized she must become independent. She was 20 when she moved out of her house to make a name for herself. Though she enjoyed housewifery, she never seeked companionship from a man. She learned the way of nature and involved herself in herbal remedies and ailments. She has no formal apothecary practice, but aided those who cannot pay for a formal medic.

She soon made it to a small city, meeting a variety of people. She attempted to achieve her medicinal career, though she could not tolerate seeing her loved ones hurt, causing her to fall into states of shock and delusions.This was a large cause of worry for the man she saw as a brother. Elora then decided, after befriending those that lived in the clinic and shaping a new family with them, to strive into a more peaceful career. She decided it was best to become a baker, and help feed those who did not have means to feed themselves. She preferred to put everyone else before herself, tending to herself as the last priority.

Things were peaceful, as she finally decided to begin settling down and shaping a family of her own, though that soon changed when an invasion had threatened the city. This invasion had separated her from her beloved friends, and her partner. She had also suffered trauma from said event, causing her to react badly to any sort of loud noise, similar to fireworks, cannons, explosions of any sort. Now at the age of twenty four, she hopes to finally live peacefully with those around her. She wished to bring them the joy her ‘family’ had brought her.

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our Tome of Citizenship. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question ingame.

If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.

You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.(very useful, by the way.)
Altera survival guide
Tome of Citizenship
Commands
How to create your character profile
How to find a town
Server Rules
How to use titles
Rules for Roleplay
How to use the forum
The Players' Handbook
Lastly, please make sure you understand the following points. It's very important. As a new player, once you play you may be tempted to "test" out an x-ray mod... don't do it! We have a zero tolerance policy for it.

1) We have active members of staff monitoring players suspected of using X-RAY. We have extensive logging capabilities which also highlight to us when X-RAY is suspected. Anyone caught using X-RAY mods or Transparent Texture Packs will be permanently banned without appeal.
2) Anyone found to be griefing our server and subsequently blaming their sibling, friend, dog or any other person other than themselves will be banned irrespective of their innocence.