Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Dandere_Chan's Application [Approved - Squidziod]

Dandere_Chan

Villager
1. What is your Minecraft username?
Dandere_Chan

2. How old are you?

3. What country are you from?
America

4. Have you read the King's Law, Tome of Citizenship, Official Lore, and the Survival Guides yet?
yes

5. In your own words, how would you define metagaming and powergaming?
Metagaming- Using information you learned out of character to your in character advantage.
Powergaming- Making your character unbeatable by doing this such as being invincible, or having the power to instantly kill others in order to ensure you/your character completes their goal. The player would be forcing the actions/outcome onto other players, even if the player is the only one that wants things to end that way.

6. Do we allow X-Raying mods or X-Ray texture packs on the server?
No

7. Name one of our current Mentors.
Niko (SirNicholas14)

8. Tell us about yourself!
I live on the east coast of the United States, and have moved 6 times. I tend to have a really hard times making friends in real life, so after my most recent move I turned my social life to online. I found some amazing people and we are great friends. I have a pet bird that was unwanted by the people that were going to buy him when they discovered that he would never have a tail. I have had him for almost 5 years now and he is really sweet. I've met some incredible people the past few years and I look forward to meeting more.

9. Do you have any examples of your work?
I try to draw from time to time even though Im not very good, and sometimes a friend of mine sends me a sketch and I use my art tablet to complete the drawing to her request.

Fusion with sparkles.jpegOvena.jpegLia.jpeg

10. Did anyone refer you? If not, how did you find our server?
I was refered to by Shaductor and Icanra.

Character Name:
Lia Wreqdos

Character Age:

Character Race:
Caparii

Appearance:
Lia has redish brown curly hair that falls to the lower part of her back. She has bright green eyes and fair skin. Her fur matches her hair color and is very soft. She wears a crop top normally but can be found in other clothing. She also wears a little green arm band on each arm. She is 4 feet 7 inches and weighs 75 pounds.

(Optional) Picture of the Skin:
2017-08-14_09.54.32.png

Written Test!
Lia was born to Marina Wreqdos. Her 2 older siblings, twins, a brother and a sister were named Axres and Rayna. Lia being only her siblings half sister was never treated as less of a sibling. Axres and Rayna's father had died of illness before they were born, and Lia's father was unknown to both her and her mother. Her mother predicted Lia's father had been a red, but wasnt sure. Her mother and siblings were all greathorns, but Lia had more traits of a lighthoof. Lia and her family wander, in the way caparii tend to. They were constantly on the move, usually sticking to forested area. When Lia was only 4 she ran off one day. Usually she would run ahead of the family and wait for them up ahead, but this time she was not waiting for them. She had found a camp of humans, and had snuck into what was currently an unoccupied tent. She curled up under a blanket, and fallen asleep. While her family searched frantically for her nearby, the humans returned to their camp from retrieving food and water. Lia continued to sleep untill nightfall when a man came into the tent to get something. He saw a lump underneath the blanket and lifted it cautiously. He was surprised to find a half goat child sleeping soundly in his tent. She woke suddenly when he nudged her and she kicked him, bolting from the tent. The pained yelp the man had made from the kick attracted the attention of the rest of the humans. Unfortunately the humans did not understand Fae, so Lia attempted to explain herself by communicating with them using the few words of Common her mother had taught her. Lia’s lighthearted and playful personality seemed to entertain the humans. She noticed this and was filled with joy at the thought of making new friends. While Lia was busy trying to speak to the humans, her mother and siblings were in a panic. They saw the light of the fire and heard music in the distance and approached wearily. When they got close enough to see the camp they were surprised to see little Lia dancing on a log, her hooves clopping to the sound of the flute the man from the tent was playing, creating a joying song. Several of the other humans were either clapping to the rhythm or dancing as well. Marina and Lia’s siblings entered the camp, still in slight shock. Lia’s eyes lit up when she saw them and ran to hug her sister, pulling her over to the man from the tent, trying to introduce them. Marina apologized to the humans for any trouble Lia may have caused, and began to tug Lia away from her new friend. In one last gesture of kindness the man handed Lia the flute he had been playing and patted her on the head. Lia smiled, her eyes full of joy and she gave the humans a happy little wave before letting her mother drag her off to continue wandering.

Last edited:

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
A mentor will be with you shortly.

Squidziod

Kid Charlemagne
Mystic
Retired Owner
Squidziod
Squidziod
LegendMystic
Thanks for the application! You're well along your way, and the application looks great in most every aspect. However, I would like you to expand on your Powergaming definition. It's not wrong, there's just something missing from it. Once you've got it, and made the proper change, post here and I'll take a second look.

Squidziod

Kid Charlemagne
Mystic
Retired Owner
Squidziod
Squidziod
LegendMystic
Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our Tome of Citizenship. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question ingame.

For easy reading- Here's our Starter Guideonce you login!

If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.

You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.(very useful, by the way.)
Survival Guide
Tome of Citizenship
Commands Guide
How to create your character profile
Town Census
Server Rules
Using Titles ingame
Rules for Roleplay
The Players' Handbook

Lastly, please make sure you understand the following points. It's very important. As a new player, once you play you may be tempted to "test" out an x-ray mod... don't do it! We have a zero tolerance policy for it.

1) We have active members of staff monitoring players suspected of using X-RAY. We have extensive logging capabilities which also highlight to us when X-RAY is suspected. Anyone caught using X-RAY mods or Transparent Texture Packs will be permanently banned without appeal.
2) Anyone found to be griefing our server and subsequently blaming their sibling, friend, dog or any other person other than themselves will be banned irrespective of their innocence.