Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

DannixSlendar- Whitelist Application [Approved - Ced]

dzc4627

Villager
About you
1) What is your MINECRAFT username?

My Minecraft username is DannixSlendar.

2) How old are you?

I am fifteen years of age.

3) Where are you?

I am located in California, of the United States. I speak perfect English.

4) Have you read our guides yet?

I have.

5) Introduce yourself!

-Hello, I am Daniel Zarb-Cousin, I attend a public high school, and will be going into tenth grade after this summer break.
-I most enjoy music theory, as I hope to make a career as a composer of orchestrated classical music.
-As for hobbies; saxophone, composing (Sibelius), listening, Game of Thrones and video games (Minecraft, Skyrim, Dark Souls, Oblivion, Pokemon, Mario, etc.) are a few.
-I enjoy RPGs the most, as I deeply enjoy creating a character with unique motivations, a hand-crafted personality, different skills...and the open worlds, for exploration and spelunking. Minecraft may be labeled a sandbox game, but it is flexible enough to be executed as a roleplaying game.
- I am an analyzing person, as well as creative. I often analyze my work and self-critique it to the point of not wanting to work on it any longer. I have improved in that manner, though.

6) Got any examples of your work?

I do.

https://soundcloud.com/dzc4627/the-mantis-magician-and-his-hut-of-curiosities

https://soundcloud.com/dzc4627/the-sophisticated-waltz-of-the-queen-butterfly-and-her-subjects

7) Did you explore our world prior to your application?
I did somewhat, but could not seem to get out of the 'tainted' forest. I say tainted because of what looked like a corrupted substance spreading throughout it. Although, from the sheer size of the forest, it did leave a good impression. I am quite a sucker for big trees, and I do hope there are more to come.

8) Referrer: (Optional)

No one did refer me, no.

----

About your character
Name:

Dannixyel Slendarian

In human years (compared to Elven), 22.

Race:

Forest Elf
Appearance:

With an overall slim and sleek build, Dannixyel is a bit above average in terms of height, nothing monumental, but still above most he knows of his kind. His skin is the color of a rather sun-exposed human. It is on the lighter complexion side in comparison to the Forest Elf's skin range. His hair is a dirty blonde, near brown. It is an accumulation of large luscious curls, bangs reaching the top of his shapely eyebrows. He has no facial hair, spare an occasional beard after countless days without a trim. His eyes are that of a hazel color. Dannixyel's facial structure is not particularly masculine, more so thin, yet not particularly feminine, either. He was regarded rather attractive among his home village.
---

The test
Description of Character's Personality
By nature, Dannixyel Slendarian is generally polite, and some might say generous...but, as one progresses through a conversation with this shrew Forest Elf, bursts of hidden arrogance and wittiness can be noticed. This character is by no means "righteous," at least to the subjective definition that a town guard or soldier would give. If he finds that something would benefit him enough for him to be motivated to do it(and circumstances stand well with him), he will, be it murdering a father in front of his children, for he owned the finest wine cellar in the realm, or stealing a few gold from the innkeeper, only to buy it right back into their pocket. Do not mistake him for some ruthless killer whom thumps an arrow through every innocent he sees, though, as he does understand the concept of "he doesn't deserve to be killed," or, "the consequences outweigh the reward." He is quite fond of knowledge and the gaining of so, and can easily make friends with noblemen...as long as he sees the benefit in the window.

Possible Backstory
Dannixyel Slendarian was born into an average family in which thrived in a small village, that focused on the teachings, at least some of them, of Shalherana to an excessive respect. In fact, most would say, 'corrupt.' If one were to be known to oppose their mutated religion of extremes, they would be publicly burned in the center of the town for apostasy, at the hour of midnight. The apostate was believed to have been cleansed of disbelief, and reunited with his "innate, natural, respect and belief in Shalherana." Dannixyel watched all of this happen, day after day. Yet, he was not a follower. While he did not openly oppose or express disbelief, in the reasonable fear of being put to extreme persection, followed by death, he did quietly question the beliefs and virtues. One memorable evening, Dannixyel's father was wedding his 7th bride. Over the years, his father had wed multiple wives, so he could then have multiple children and assure the passing down of his teachings and legacy. While he was giving his usual speech of thanks relating to the guests and how the he would incorporate 'Shalherana's teachings' into his future marriage life, he felt something a bit odd; heaviness. He then fell to the floor, with an arrow through his back. Dannixyel was filled with an eager passion and joy. He then knew that he thrived for the thrill of the hunt; the thump of the arrow in his weak, unworthy victim's flesh. There his father lie dead, and Dannixyel had not a care in the world. Adrenaline took over his body, as Forest Elven blood pumped through his veins. "Why stop there?," he though to himself. "The "holy man" that would shout in my face on how and whom I should worship is standing a mere distance away." And then, Dannixyel's life changed. He realized, that people are just that. People. They hold no boundaries over him; they are his game, ripe for the taking. Suddenly, with each heart beat, Dannixyel was putting a swift arrow into each and every face in which he had despised for so long. He knew he had to flee the city, and so he did such. Over the years, he grew with his own set of wavering morals, in which some would indeed consider 'corrupt."

Ced

Mountain Bum
Merchant
Retired Staff
MossyMorel
MossyMorel
Merchant
Your music is lovely :D

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our Tome of Citizenship. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question ingame.

If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.

You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.(very useful, by the way.)
Altera survival guide
Tome of Citizenship
Commands
How to create your character profile
How to find a town
Server Rules
How to use titles
Rules for Roleplay
How to use the forum
The Players' Handbook
Lastly, please make sure you understand the following points. It's very important. As a new player, once you play you may be tempted to "test" out an x-ray mod... don't do it! We have a zero tolerance policy for it.

1) We have active members of staff monitoring players suspected of using X-RAY. We have extensive logging capabilities which also highlight to us when X-RAY is suspected. Anyone caught using X-RAY mods or Transparent Texture Packs will be permanently banned without appeal.
2) Anyone found to be griefing our server and subsequently blaming their sibling, friend, dog or any other person other than themselves will be banned irrespective of their innocence.