Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

DayZ Standalone

Boulderpaul

Lord of Westray
I'll happily wander around aimlessly with you guys, might stop me dying so often... Fire a PM my way with server details, etc. :D

- Boulder

roopot

The Great Leper
Legend
Retired Staff
Ive found a few with good ping and relatively low populations that are reliable

Spark

Broken
They need to fix combat logging, it's amazing how fast people can disconnect. Instead of finding cover when they hear gunshots they just quit. Reeeally annoying.

ACU20

Legend of Altera
First i did was to get shot in the face!

.i like where this is going....

And btw, steam name is Angerman3000 (brothers idea not mine...he's hinting on something, dunno what..)

Bean/Benijim

Loyal Servant of Altera
If anyone wants to do a little looty booty with me just message me on steam: danieljohncollins
And add me on skype (ben--collins) and we can do a little looty and skidllyboopity

Matto225

The White Mage
How much is it? And is it going to increase in price as development moves forwards you reckon?

(I am so tempted to get it, but funds are limited these days)

MRPolo13

The Arbiter of the Gods
How much is it? And is it going to increase in price as development moves forwards you reckon?

(I am so tempted to get it, but funds are limited these days)
It is currently 20 pounds or your regional equivalent, and is to increase in price upon entering beta. To be honest, it's quite a rip-off, because I'd expect it to be 25 at most for the released version. But the game is worth it.

roopot

The Great Leper
Legend
Retired Staff
£19.99

my pro for itis that Ihave managed to get it to run better than arma 2

Bean/Benijim

Loyal Servant of Altera
Well, interesting developments in my gameplay. Tried to meet up with @Boulderpaul at the NE airstrip but I got shot by some guy and fell unconscious. After numerous attempts at reviving me we couldnt do it. Just as BoulderPaul reached the airstrip aswell :(

Bean/Benijim

Loyal Servant of Altera
And if anyone wants to help me, here is a helpful picture of where I am at the NE airfield. South of the Army base at the top of the airstrip and on the right hand side at the top. Just give me a steam message and I'll hop online.
Picture1.png