Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

(Dirketh) - Application [Approved - Ced]

Dirketh

Villager
TAAAAAAKE TWOOOO

About you

1) What is your MINECRAFT username?

Well, my username is ‘guywhokilledyou’.. Sadly.

2) How old are you?

As of now, I am sixteen - Soon to become seventeen this march.

3) Where are you?

I live in New England, specifically Massachusetts.

4) Have you read our guides yet?

I have read the tome, the races pages, and the survival guide.

5) Introduce yourself!

Not much to say, really. I go to school, I play video games, and I have a deep love of acting and theatre. I do a lot of LARPing, and you’ll pretty much never find me without a knife to show off with. Oh, I also play le-bass guitar.

6) Got any examples of your work?

I’m an -okay- builder, I guess. I have done some things on creative servers before that are fantasy related, like an underground version of Mordor, which has since been deleted. (Server got shut down) I also have some artistic aspects, but again, not very great.

7) Referrer:

L_e_m_u_r

About your character:

Name:

Tomulok

Early to mid thirties

Race:

Earthspawn

Appearance:

Tall and muscular, looking to be in his mid thirties - for an Earthspawn, that is. His skin is a muddy gray, and he nigh on always keeps his face covered by his cowl. His tusks are uneven - One of them longer than the other. The one that is shorter, has been broken off about halfway down it.

The test

During the middle of day outside of Port Silver, a lone traveler sits upon the beach, looking out unto the ships that are docked, clearly locked in thought, or what passes for it with the Earthspawn. He plays with the sand all around him, picking some up, then letting it flow through his large hands back down to join the beach once again. He sits there, playing with the sand for a very long time - Until something else piques his interest. This something else, is a small crab which scuttles around on the sand near him, snapping up at him with it’s tiny pincers. He reaches over, and gently picks up the small thing, letting it try and pinch through his thick skin, watching it fidget ever so hard to get out of the Earthspawns grasp. The two are now locked upon the sand, the crab trying desperately to get away from the fearsome tusked man, with him simply looking at it as it struggles.

“Don’t suppose you understand words, huh?” asks the seemingly gentle ‘giant’, getting nothing more than the crabs claws clicking together some more.

He chuckles, shaking his head at the small beast, “Well, I’ll take that as a no, lil’ guy.” More clicking.

Eventually, the ‘lil’ guy breaks skin - Causing a small amount of blood to pour out of his thumb. He watches the small flow of liquid twirl down his thumb, before squeezing ever so slightly onto the crab – nearly killing it, but stopping after the first second or so of squeezing.

He then opens his hand up, letting it crawl all over his hand in crazed fear, scuttling back and forth as it looks for a safe way to get off of his hand. He twirls his hand around slowly, the crab scuttling around even more franticly as his ‘land’ shifts. The man chuckles, and shakes his head once again, watching it.

After a few more minutes of this awkward stalemate, he puts the crab down, letting it go gently upon the sand. It chitters loudly, and starts walking away, clacking it’s pincers at him. He sighs, and goes back to playing with the sand.. Before pushing himself up, walking over to the crab he found... And picks it up again, holding it in his open palm.

He continues to watch it skitter around on his hand, as he walks to the bridge which enters Port Silver..

Ced

Mountain Bum
Merchant
Retired Staff
MossyMorel
MossyMorel
Merchant
Your first one didn't need much editing, but this is nicer :p So, without further ado-

Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our Tome of Citizenship. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question ingame.

You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.(very useful, by the way.)
Altera survival guide
Tome of Citizenship
Commands
How to create your character profile
How to find a town
Server Rules
How to use titles
Rules for Roleplay
How to use the forum
The Players' Handbook
Lastly, please make sure you understand the following points. It's very important. As a new player, once you play you may be tempted to "test" out an x-ray mod... don't do it! We have a zero tolerance policy for it.
1) We have active members of staff monitoring players suspected of using X-RAY. We have extensive logging capabilities which also highlight to us when X-RAY is suspected. Anyone caught using X-RAY mods or Transparent Texture Packs will be permanently banned without appeal.
2) Anyone found to be griefing our server and subsequently blaming their sibling, friend, dog or any other person other than themselves will be banned irrespective of their innocence.

Have fun out there, and keep your wits about you! Altera is a dangerous place...

Last edited: