Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Do not update to 1.2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rexyn

Legend of Altera
Well, I updated just cause I could and now my mcpatcher thing is out of date. Anybody got one that is up-to-date for a Mac yet?

NiNja_T3DD9

Loyal Servant of Altera
Go to
%appdata%
Then go to the Roaming folder
then go to the .minecraft folder
Then go to Bin
Then copy your minecraft.jar and paste it back in
Re-name the copy "minecraft-1.1.jar"
Switch between this one and the new one that will generate by re-naming them each time.
If you have a mac, its
  • your username
  • library
  • Applicationsupport
  • minecraft folder
  • then the bin
Yeah its simple, just letting anyone that needs to know know

toughguyrm

Loyal Servant of Altera
As far as the jungles go.
Couldnt you find a jungle in some random world, and transfer it over to a wilderness part of Altera?
Or even just extend the map a little bit and add them?
Because i think a town that exists on top or even in the jungle trees would be really neat.

barryg

Real life redstone crafter
As far as the jungles go.
Couldnt you find a jungle in some random world, and transfer it over to a wilderness part of Altera?
Or even just extend the map a little bit and add them?
Because i think a town that exists on top or even in the jungle trees would be really neat.
This is probably doable. The only thing that can give problems is the seed of the map. I've read that biomes can be changed now so maybe we can find another way to do this. Maybe we can set some chunks to the jungle and let Minecraft regenerate that part of the world...

It's best to look for this stuff after the server (with the current map) is transferred to 1.2

cherbert

Revenge is a dish best served cold.
Founder
Retired Staff
Just a quick heads up that I think its going to be a while before we are able to update to 1.2.

Literally every single plugin we use has broken.

TNT_MandM

Loyal Servant of Altera
if you updated to 1.2 and cant get back to 1.1 just download a minecraft 1.1 java file offline and use it... it worked for me :)

Rexyn

Legend of Altera
I downloaded mine, so I've been playing single player for a bit. And no, I'm not going to be able to back it up on my Mac because, for some reason, my computer doesn't have the files there anymore after I updated my computer to Lion. So, somehow, my game is running on air XD I still need help finding a MCpatcher for Mac if anybody's got one.

I've been watching the Zombies in the town I helped build and it seems that they are un able to get through the doors there. Granted the town is full of squidmen (testifigidabla) and they all seem to be holding the doors down. Oh, and they all run to the houses at night and then climb the laters to the roof now. It was funny to watch until I realized that they where ONLY going to the one's that had roofs that did that.

Status
Not open for further replies.