Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Do you need anything? Request it here (FREE!)

Ephemarel

Lord of Altera
I would like to request something as well. Put it at the bottom of your priorities list, but if you've got any leaves (particularly spruce, though any will do) I'd love some.

snowbooks

Loyal Servant of Altera
I think that this is a great idea! :) I don't need anything right now (except for some radiants to buy my second home, but I can easily get those in a few days), but I would love to help donate items! Just tell me if you need anything for me to donate.

Shrimpsy

Lord of Altera
Bump, I'm working on theses, added Ephemarel's. And snowbooks, it's awesome if you want to donate something, it can be anything of your choice, as it probably is going to pop up in an order sometime :)

snowbooks

Loyal Servant of Altera
Bump, I'm working on theses, added Ephemarel's. And snowbooks, it's awesome if you want to donate something, it can be anything of your choice, as it probably is going to pop up in an order sometime :)
Thanks! :) I have a lot of cookies that I can donate, and I'll try to donate Radiants--that way you can buy anything you need.

Shrimpsy

Lord of Altera
Shrimpsy, could I please have some food, stone slabs, stone,cobblestone, wood, and 2 buckets of lava?
Thanks! :D
Adding it to the list, which has now extended quite a bit, so it may take a while... I will get on it once I get off my lazy arse and work on all the orders though :D

Shrimpsy

Lord of Altera
Well, yoda, seeing as I was on your order so long, would you like to have all the strike-throughs and 44 red mushrooms now?

Brave Rubber Duck

Sally little helper
Evil
BraveRubberDuck
BraveRubberDuck
Evil
I can never find you online dude :confused:
Send me a PM with your house location, and leave a private chest with both our names. I'll try to drop some stuff there ^^