Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Do you need anything? Request it here (FREE!)

Shrimpsy

Lord of Altera
Oh it is, I just have been neglecting this quite a bit recently... what with school and such. I am very happy to see other people dealing with the requests! I think @Kentsham deserves to be in the Donators list :)

Kentsham

Lord of Altera
Oh it is, I just have been neglecting this quite a bit recently... what with school and such. I am very happy to see other people dealing with the requests! I think @Kentsham deserves to be in the Donators list :)
I'm happy to donate if I have the supplies. I am currently sitting on a mountain of cobble and need to unload it fast. If anyone needs some just let me know.

Kentsham

Lord of Altera
sadly smooth stone I can't help you with. I am currently running 40 furnaces almost nonstop and I still don't have enough for my one project. If I had the coal I could do the cooking for you but all I have right now is the cobble. I am in the middle of a jungle tree harvest but I don't have much in the way of oak right now.

psykat

Loyal Servant of Altera
Wait... Are you saying you're giving stuff to people for free? Or that it's free to ask?

Shrimpsy

Lord of Altera
Giving stuffs for free! Holidays have started just now for me, so I have a lot of time! And since I have been rather inactive, I am wiping clean the requests slate and starting afresh. Just request it again if you still want it!

Shrimpsy

Lord of Altera
well there goes my hopes of starting a shop ^^
As noted in the beginning, this is not to drive out business, it is supposed to both help people and help business thrive more. I consistently try to buy the resources for requests from little shops and preferably not the AH. Only one who loses is me :p

psykat

Loyal Servant of Altera
:) I wasn't accusing don't worry. It's just that I plan on opening a shop for building requirements such as bricks and wood.