Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

DOCTOR WHO? DOCTOR WHO? (spoilers)

Jak

Magus of Nothing
Legend
I watched it, and found it rather sad actually... However, can't wait to see the next couple.

Faelin

The Court Jester
Retired Staff
"Amy, it's me. Remember? Me - Rory?"
*Amy slaps Rory*
"She remembers..."
"They replace love with anger, don't you think that's a bad thing?"
"You've obviously never been to Scotland."

Priceless.

Shadowsmalls

The Anime loving Brony
I was thinking that there would be a new companion(s) with this series after the ending of the last one, but the preview shows Amy and Rory in the next episode....
However, I liked the clean slate, as it were*, that the Doctor gets with the Daleks.

Faelin

The Court Jester
Retired Staff
I was thinking that there would be a new companion(s) with this series after the ending of the last one, but the preview shows Amy and Rory in the next episode....
However, I liked the clean slate, as it where [*were hehehe], that the Doctor gets with the Daleks.
Likewise, I wasn't sure if they would do that this episode, or at Christmas, but apparently not this time...

Shadowsmalls

The Anime loving Brony
/slap Fae
Anyways, I liked the Amy/Rory story, but I think it's time to move on and get new companions for the Doctor. That, or make River a more recurring character, 'cause I quite like her episodes.

Faelin

The Court Jester
Retired Staff
/slap Fae
*cowers in the corner hugging an English textbook*
Anyways, I liked the Amy/Rory story, but I think it's time to move on and get new companions for the Doctor. That, or make River a more recurring character, 'cause I quite like her episodes.
River is like Donna in a way, she can always hold her own with witty remarks, and whilst that is very amusing upon occasion, it gets wearing over time. I do hope she comes back, but perhaps not as a permanent companion. That aside, I agree that some fresh companions are needed soon. Well... Soonish. :rolleyes:

pyrocide

The Mogul of Cromarcky
I really enjoyed the new episode, both because I really liked the dalek girl (I was hoping it was an introduction to the new companion till... well, you know) but also it was a good way to reset the dalek/doctor confrontation because it had escalated to the point where it couldn't really go much higher.

Also, two other little things:

I've begun to really appreciate Rory's subtle facial expressions in reaction to the events around him. He's got a very good "Why am I not surprised" look.

Also, did anyone else check out the "mini-series" Pond Life? I thought it was a bit disappointing. I mean, it's better than nothing, but I had kinda figured it'd be a bit more than those 30sec-1min clips...

Silvertread

Lord of Altera
I agree, it's time for a new companion, although I quite liked Rory and Amy.
I was hoping soufflet girl would join him, but sadly that's not the case. :(

I AM HUMAN

Faelin

The Court Jester
Retired Staff
I've begun to really appreciate Rory's subtle facial expressions in reaction to the events around him. He's got a very good "Why am I not surprised" look.

Also, did anyone else check out the "mini-series" Pond Life? I thought it was a bit disappointing. I mean, it's better than nothing, but I had kinda figured it'd be a bit more than those 30sec-1min clips...
Rory's Facial Expressions: Priceless
Pond Life: ........There's.... an......... ood.... on the loo.....

Enough said.

lovelorn

Loyal Servant of Altera
However, I liked the clean slate, as it were*, that the Doctor gets with the Daleks.

can i just say, in the preview it also showed a rlyrlyryl HAWT! queen nefritiri.... *hopes that actress is the new companion*

Silvertread

Lord of Altera
I just realized something. At the end of the last series, the question that must never be asked was:
Doctor who?
Did anyone else see this connection or is it just me?

Shadowsmalls

The Anime loving Brony
[WHAT TANG SAID]

Yeah, to be honest, I was hoping that she would be, 'cause she seemed like she would be good to have around, to challenge his decisions and to actually be able to keep up and help out :p I'm sad she was a Dalek in the end :(