Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

DOCTOR WHO? DOCTOR WHO? (spoilers)

Faelin

The Court Jester
Retired Staff
how where they incapacitated?
Well many had not been disturbed, so wouldn't realise, and even then, the daleks only made the half-dalek humans as cannon fodder and drones, and they probably would not have been given the same self preservation instincts as pure daleks.

cfdj

Loyal Servant of Altera
well a planet full of daleks atleast one of them must have been trying to temporal shift

roopot

The Great Leper
Legend
Retired Staff
Plus some of them were Daleks from Doctors 1 to 7.nThey may not have been able to then.

Faelin

The Court Jester
Retired Staff
well a planet full of daleks atleast one of them must have been trying to temporal shift
*insane daleks
that had been held there for years, and years, and years, without any chance to escape.
Why would they be expecting a chance? :confused:

French Roast

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
She/Her
French_Roast
French_Roast
My god, I have a long ways to go before I'm caught up. I'm watching them all on Netflix right now, and I'm only at the beginning of series 2. I did go ahead and watch "The Waters of Mars" because I wanted to see one with David Tennant and I heard that was a really good one, and he's great, but I think I may have liked Christopher Eccleston better... *rants* Anyway, point being, I've got a lot to catch up on. Fantastic ending to series 1, by the way... *rants again*

Silvertread

Lord of Altera
My god, I have a long ways to go before I'm caught up. I'm watching them all on Netflix right now, and I'm only at the beginning of series 2. I did go ahead and watch "The Waters of Mars" because I wanted to see one with David Tennant and I heard that was a really good one, and he's great, but I think I may have liked Christopher Eccleston better... *rants* Anyway, point being, I've got a lot to catch up on. Fantastic ending to series 1, by the way... *rants again*
Series 1... You really have a LOT of catching up to do! See you again next year :p