Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

DOCTOR WHO? DOCTOR WHO? (spoilers)

roopot

The Great Leper
Legend
Retired Staff
the daleks new issue with the doctor is a shame. it removes fourty years of television history

Shadowsmalls

The Anime loving Brony
the daleks new issue with the doctor is a shame. it removes fourty years of television history
Yeah, it is a bit disappointing, but still, this will help them re-establish the Daleks as the main enemy, 'cause after all this time, they were probably running out of confrontation ideas between them.

Rose was and still is my favorite companion.
Really? I liked Rose, but Donna was probably my favourite one of the "new" companions. Mainly 'cause she was able to hold her own with the Doctor, and never let him away with anything. Martha probably would have been just as good as Rose if the two characters places had changed, in my opinion anyway.

The Living Ghost

Thing One
Retired Staff
James Robson said:
DINOSAURS ON A SPACESHIP XD
...I am slightly worried they may be running out of ideas.... Or they aren't, which means someone at the BBC was either really smart, or really drunk when they came up with this idea :p

...I am slightly worried they may be running out of ideas.... Or they aren't, which means someone at the BBC was either really smart, or really drunk when they came up with this idea :p
*Insert demoman voice here* Right lads... we need a gid idea fur a new doctor hoo. I know How about Jurassic park on a spaceship *Everyone cheers*

roopot

The Great Leper
Legend
Retired Staff
Given that it is humans that write the stories there is an unlimited amount of things they can do. Most however are not able to be shown as they do not fit in with the family atmospher aspect.

Silvertread

Lord of Altera
So, what did everyone think about the new episode?
I don't really like the 'dark doctor', he's supposed to be a doctor not an executioner. I liked Mitchell and Webb as the robots though. (They're british comedians)
Also what do you guys/girls (gurls?) think will be the major plot of this year's series?

Shadowsmalls

The Anime loving Brony
Well, I'd have thought that the plot of this season would be to gradually remove Amy and Rory as Companions, and start to introduce their replacement, although, it doesn't seem to be going that way at the moment :p
They also seem to be changing the tone a bit, which I like. I prefer the darker Doctor, to be honest.
The plots seem to be getting a bit more ridiculous though :p

Faelin

The Court Jester
Retired Staff
We went from...
Christopher Ecclestone (*secretly adores his lines* "Lots of planets have a North!") who was a wee bit too serious.
Then David Tennant could do serious and hilarious.
Then Matt Smith... Who always seem to have a profound expression of delighted surprise on his face... and can only do the funny stuff. :(

We went from...
Christopher Ecclestone (*secretly adores his lines* "Lots of planets have a North!") who was a wee bit too serious.
Then David Tennant could do serious and hilarious.
Then Matt Smith... Who always seem to have a profound expression of delighted surprise on his face... and can only do the funny stuff. :(
David tennant is sexy.... :I

cfdj

Loyal Servant of Altera
did anybody else relies the flaw with the asylum episode?
Daleks can teleport

Faelin

The Court Jester
Retired Staff
did anybody else relies the flaw with the asylum episode?
Daleks can teleport
The asylum was on lockdown, nobody could just teleport in or out, which is why they sent the Doctor in there in the first place.