Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

EatYourCookie's Application [Accepted - Cukie1]

EatYurCookie

Villager
1. What is your Minecraft username?

My Minecraft name is EatYourCookie.

2. How old are you?

I am 16 years old.

3. What country are you from?

I’m from Belgium.

4. Have you read the King's Law, Tome of Citizenship, Official Lore, and the Survival Guides yet?

Yes I did.

5. In your own words, how would you define metagaming and powergaming?

Metagaming:Using knowledge your character doesn’t know in the game.

Powergaming: It’s overpowering someone with an action. Such as instant killing someone.

6. Do we allow X-Raying mods or X-Ray texture packs on the server?

No.

7. Name one of our current Mentors.

Snerus

8. Tell us about yourself!

I’m in my final year of high school and next year I’ll start at the university.

I like electronics and sports.

I’ve played a lot of games such as Skyrim, Mount & Blade, Kerbal Space Program,...

And I like pop and rock music.

9. Do you have any examples of your work?

Sory, I’m not an artist.

10. Did anyone refer you? If not, how did you find our server?

I found it on google.

About Your Character!

Character Name:

Egil Lampi Kala

Character Age:

Character Race:

Human

Appearance:

I’m rather pale, I have green eyes, short dark brown hair and small eye brows.

I wear a pair of worn out leather boots, a striped cotton shirt, a pair of cotton shorts and a leather sailor hat.

(Optional) Picture of the Skin:

https://mcskinsearch.com/user/eatyourcookie

Written Test!

As you may guess Egil Lampi Kala was a son of a fisherman. Egil also know as Egi for his friends, was a curious boy and he had a talent ‘getting himself into trouble.’ But that’s not his fault, his villages is boring. One day, Egi was helping his father repairing their fishing boat. It got damaged due to the storm of the night before. It was fall after all. He was sewing some sails when he saw a man in fine cloths passing by. He didn’t spent too much attention to it. It wasn’t the first passenger he ever saw and he wanted the ship to be repaired before noon, so he could go out fishing in the afternoon.

After he had a great meal with bread and smoked salmon. Egi went to the pub with his friends. They ordered a mead and they had a good time. Suddenly, he noticed the man in the fine clothes coming in. He looked like a tradesman. Egi went to the man and Egi started the conversation with: “Hey there, what do you do for the living?” The man gave an expected answer: “I’m a merchant, and I’m looking for fresh crew.” Egi responded enthusiastic: “Crew? As in a ship crew?” The man said: “Yes, I don’t need anyone to ride my horses.”

Egi’s lust for adventure woke and spoke: “I’m Egil Lampi Kala. I’m the son of a fisherman. I know how to live and work on a ship. Please, take me with you.” The other man said: “I’m Dost, welcome aboard the Stormster.” Egil immediately went home to pack some items and said a quick goodbye to his family. He left before they realised he wasn’t coming back any time soon. Once he arrived at the Stormster, he saw a pretty schooner. The captain gave him the job to clean the deck. He was the new one on the sip and he had to do the dirty jobs.
After a week he was allowed to handle the sails, but at the time he still had to clean the deck.
And finally the day arrived, Egil’s first storm on sea. Of course as a fisherman he has had a few, but never on the sea. Huge waves were crashing into the hull of the ship. Suddenly, a big wave crashed into the hull and pushed Egi into the sea. Once he woke up, he was lying on the beach and he found his leather hat a few feet away from him.

Last edited:

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
Give me a moment to look over

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
A few things to look over:
-Powergaming and Metagaming definitions are missing.

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our Tome of Citizenship. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question ingame.

For easy reading- Here's our Starter Guide once you login!

If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.

You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.(very useful, by the way.)
Survival Guide
Tome of Citizenship
Commands Guide
How to create your character profile
Town Census
Server Rules
Using Titles ingame
Rules for Roleplay
The Players' Handbook

Lastly, please make sure you understand the following points. It's very important. As a new player, once you play you may be tempted to "test" out an x-ray mod... don't do it! We have a zero tolerance policy for it.

1) We have active members of staff monitoring players suspected of using X-RAY. We have extensive logging capabilities which also highlight to us when X-RAY is suspected. Anyone caught using X-RAY mods or Transparent Texture Packs will be permanently banned without appeal.
2) Anyone found to be griefing our server and subsequently blaming their sibling, friend, dog or any other person other than themselves will be banned irrespective of their innocence.