Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Ecclesia

Megadonkey30

Lord of Altera
MD30
MD30
These pictures are amazing.. but can you put them in a different thread? like an art thread?

Also.. when you make the thread for this, can you delete your posts of them on this thread? Being a member of Lavoyard, I would enjoy if this kept on topic..

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
The Crusades wasn't about converting religions.

In both the Christian and Muslim faith, Jurisalem is a very important and holy place to them. So they fought for the city both believing it to rightfully belong to them.

It was not about converting at all. That, would be done entirely differently .

Gaby

Lord of Altera
The Crusades wasn't about converting religions.

In both the Christian and Muslim faith, Jurisalem is a very important and holy place to them. So they fought for the city both believing it to rightfully belong to them.

It was not about converting at all. That, would be done entirely differently .
that was beautiful, Tybalt.
beautiful truth.

Rue

Lord of Altera
Mystic
PrettyBones
PrettyBones
Mystic
They were basically to 'liberate' the Holy landmarks from the Saracen's grasps, unknown which of the two was legitimate, though.

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
They were basically to 'liberate' the Holy landmarks from the Saracen's grasps, unknown which of the two was legitimate, though.
Well way back when the Hebrews exited Egypt and started taking over the Canaanites and other-notes until they settled in Jurusilem.

They were there before the Saracens, as they were not the Cannonites. And literally, I believe, Muslim faith originated from the Christian bible. It was practically the same all the way up to Abraham and the Which son did what business.

So I'm pretty sure the Christians claim was more legitimate. Altho in reality, and also according to the Christian faith aswell, it belongs to the Jews as Gods chosen people and most of the crusaders (99 percent) were Gentiles, which are those who are not Jewish but turned to believe on the Jews god.

Gaby

Lord of Altera
Well way back when the Hebrews exited Egypt and started taking over the Canaanites and other-notes until they settled in Jurusilem.

They were there before the Saracens, as they were not the Cannonites. And literally, I believe, Muslim faith originated from the Christian bible. It was practically the same all the way up to Abraham and the Which son did what business.

So I'm pretty sure the Christians claim was more legitimate. Altho in reality, and also according to the Christian faith aswell, it belongs to the Jews as Gods chosen people and most of the crusaders (99 percent) were Gentiles, which are those who are not Jewish but turned to believe on the Jews god.
I have heard that the faiths of judaism, christianity, and islam, kind of stacked on each other, like.
the jewish faith laid down the groundwork in their holy book/books, christianity added to it with the advent of jesus, and how that changed all the rules, and then islam added to that,
with the story of mohammed, and how Jesus is simply a prophet in muslim faith, and mohammed came and added his laws to the whole thing.

or something. I really dont look this stuff up on a daily basis....

Megadonkey30

Lord of Altera
MD30
MD30
I would love if this conversation was taken to another thread, or private convo.. I am pretty sure, Jewish, Christianity, or Islam have anything to do with the Ecclesia, or it's holy god.

Rue

Lord of Altera
Mystic
PrettyBones
PrettyBones
Mystic
I would love if this conversation was taken to another thread, or private convo.. I am pretty sure, Jewish, Christianity, or Islam have anything to do with the Ecclesia, or it's holy god.
But, technically, the Ecclesia is the Church :heart: