Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Ecclesia

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
We do think he's a god. Angeli is just the word we use to describe him because calling them gods is getting boring and cliche.
It still shows a minority to Harateth (duh y'all want it that way I know)

But still, seeing them as angels or as a lesser being angers dwarves me thinks. Not Haven dwarves in talking about either

Rue

Lord of Altera
Mystic
PrettyBones
PrettyBones
Mystic
It still shows a minority to Harateth (duh y'all want it that way I know)

But still, seeing them as angels or as a lesser being angers dwarves me thinks. Not Haven dwarves in talking about either
So, Dwarves would rather we just outlaw all worship again?

skuller

Lord of Altera
Angeli /are/ gods, Harateth (Ignis now) is just like Zeus, or Odin.
Well if Ignis is like Zeus that would make him God of all Gods which would suggest superiority over every other God including his Angeli. Dwarves tending to be proud would probably not take kindly to that as some believe they are supposed to rule all of the other races. Korog being God of Dwarves being inferior to Ignis might tick them off a little.

Megadonkey30

Lord of Altera
MD30
MD30
Well if Ignis is like Zeus that would make him God of all Gods which would suggest superiority over every other God including his Angeli. Dwarves tending to be proud would probably not take kindly to that as some believe they are supposed to rule all of the other races. Korog being God of Dwarves being inferior to Ignis might tick them off a little.
King* of gods. The Immortal Kings are gods of gods.

skuller

Lord of Altera
Oh my god, you guy's argument is so silly. Just let me get a better. device then my derpy cell to explainn what i mean
Oh and just to clarify I don't mean Dwarves with in your Kingdom would rebel or anything like that. Dwarves outside of your Kingdom would obviously avoid it and most likely dislike it but the ones inside it would probably be grateful for the chance to practice their faith although being quietly resentful perhaps. I was also curious what makes an Angeli. Is it just whichever God others within the Kingdom worship getting added so they don't lose/annoy them? Or was their reason that Korog all of a sudden got made to be serving Ignis as one of his Angeli because what he was God of was useful to Lavoyard?