Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Ecclesia

Valonyx

Lord of Altera
I am left unbound by the chains of knowledge, I can now protest to the stupidity of your dispute!

Basically, let's first of all get one point straight.

You go and claim the ''dwarves are proud, and would be offended that we consider Korog lower then Ignis''?
well of course we do, and what Jean said about it isn't even accurate!

We do not even consider him a God, our Church merely states he is an Angel, a powerful being that lives to serve Lord Ignis with capacities Ignis does not hold himself. Furthermore, our worship of Korog, like all the beings we consider, is quite different from the dwarve's vision of him, as they consider him their patron and creator, and god of all their craftsmanship. To the Lavoyarde human civilisation, he is a being that represents Industry and Efficiency.

Again about the fact that the dwarves's feelings might get hurt because we don't praise Korog as much as Ignis? the Lyserium could not care much, as this move is seen as holy by our own population of dwarves, and we do not care about what the dwarven kingdom itself think, as we had literally /no/ relations or anything of the likes with them. How could they even care in the first place?

Thirdly, I want to raise a point that I though was sadly made clear... The Ecclesia is not a religion of tolerance or stability. To our eyes, worshippers of Rahas, Vermella, Jishrim, Theodra, (etc.) are ALL heretics and heathens, and all who do not agree to our ideals will one day or the other come to bow to Lord Ignis and his serene Light. As it is, this move is a great and beneficial one for all dwarves alike, as they will not have to fight us in the future, and will be able to be at peace with their worship.

Oh and just to clarify I don't mean Dwarves with in your Kingdom would rebel or anything like that. Dwarves outside of your Kingdom would obviously avoid it and most likely dislike it but the ones inside it would probably be grateful for the chance to practice their faith although being quietly resentful perhaps. I was also curious what makes an Angeli. Is it just whichever God others within the Kingdom worship getting added so they don't lose/annoy them? Or was their reason that Korog all of a sudden got made to be serving Ignis as one of his Angeli because what he was God of was useful to Lavoyard?
Indeed, as a human being, it is in my nature to seek and take profit out of occasions and beings that can further my holy cause, and as Korog is god of craftsmanship and does not oppose any of our ideas, his worship is welcome to be a part of our new, reformed and glorious Unity. Furthermore, Humanity is a race of opportunism, curiosity and ambition. As of this, it is our will to seek the guidance of Korog to further our cause with better techniques and advanced efficiency. As a trade, he will join our holy worship and his name will be chanted throughout our Hymns and Cathedrals.

Rahas will be next ;)
Rahas is the personification of everything that opposes the will of Lord Ignis. As so, he must be removed in time for God and his Angelis to thrive, Jean, unless he himself bows down to Ignis.

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
Rahas can't bow, won't bow :3

And, Thankyou Val..... What you said is what I was thinking exactly :3

Lannis

You've yeed your last haw
Staff member
Admin
Events Staff
In-Game Tech Staff
Lore Staff
Server Outreach
Server Owner
Shadow Owner
Pssst- Let's let the Dwarves outside of Haven react ICly if/when they find out, eh?~