Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Edraithna's Application - Approved [Readij]

Edraithna

Villager
About You!

1. What is your Minecraft username?
Edraithna

2. How old are you?

3. What country are you from?
The U.S.A

4. Have you read the King's Law, Tome of Citizenship, Official Lore, and the Survival Guides yet?
Yes

5. In your own words, how would you define metagaming and powergaming?
Being unfair and not being your character. Trying to cheat and being more powerful than what you say you are, so cheating

6. Do we allow X-Raying mods or X-Ray texture packs on the server?
NO

7. Tell us about yourself!
Well I am a human. My favorite book is the Lord of the Rings. I have 2 pets , both cats, Kingsly and Bailey. I have had brain surgery... I love puns and elephant jokes. I play soccer and wrestling. I am a Marvel fan.
8. Do you have any examples of your work?
Well, I am writing a story/book.

9. Did anyone refer you?
(This question is also optional. If you were referred by someone, that person has a chance to get a referral reward.)

About Your Character!

Character Name:
Ephrim

Character Age:

Character Race:
Wood Elf
Appearance:
lighter skined, cyan clothing black pants leather boots blond hair cyan traveling cloak gauntlets cyan eyes

(Optional) Picture of the Skin:

Written Test!
It was in the morning when it happened. I loosed an arrow and it soared through the air like an eagle. It flew until it hit its mark, an extremely large buck, its horns are as thick as the blade of a broad sword, and as long as a tree's limb. The arrow went straight through its heart, a killing blow. I managed to carry the buck about 10 yard until I was forced to take a break. I set it down on the cold morning dew. I sat down for a breather.
After I caught my breath I started up again slipping and sliding up the hill to get my horse, Swiftflight. Once I reached the top of the hill, which was not easy, I dropped my prize on my makeshift cart of wood. Then I hopped onto my horse and started of.
I noticed something strange in the sounds of the forest. There were no other animals or birds to be seen. It sent a chill down my spine. I sent a silent prayer to Theodra that my hunt would not be in vain, for if wolves were out there I would be a goner.
I traveled a few more paces and that is when I heard it. Howls of delight sounded in the distance for they knew that they had found free food. I was just about to unlatch the cart, but an idea sprang into view. Large and easily climbable tree was up ahead. I released Swiftflight I told him to go back home and get help if possible, for a bond between a horse and his rider is strong, and most people do not know how to communicate with my horse. He ran away towards the nearest village. my only pal now was the dead buck on my cumbersome cart.
I climbed the tree and concealed myself in it, for we love setting up traps. I sat there and knocked an arrow on the bow string and waited. The howls came closer and soon they were under the tree. There were at least ten of them if not more. They approached the buck, and before they even opened their mouths to start feeding I loosed my arrow hitting it square, right in the head. It fell only to be replaced by another. Now their focus was on me. I loosed a few more arrows. all hit a wolf most of the hits were not fatal. I felt the tree under me begin to crack. Another idea flashed through my head. I climbed higher, and after a few steps loosed more arrows. I killed two more. now the tree was laden with four large wolves. the tree cracked and fell. I jumped onto the nearest tree and watched the tree I was just on fall and crush three more wolves. The wolves finally scattered. I went down and reclaimed my prize. Not a scratch was on it. I whistled for Swiftfligh. He came moments later. I reattached the cart and headed home.
I will stop here before I write an entire book on this.

Readij

Radish
Retired Staff
Hey mate. You're nearly there with your metagaming definition, but just to clarify, it's more if you're using out of character (OOC) knowledge in RP when your character would have no way of knowing that knowledge.

Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our Tome of Citizenship. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question ingame.

If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.

You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.(very useful, by the way.)
Survival Guide
Tome of Citizenship
Commands Guide
How to create your character profile
Town Census
Server Rules
Using Titles ingame
Rules for Roleplay
The Players' Handbook
Lastly, please make sure you understand the following points. It's very important. As a new player, once you play you may be tempted to "test" out an x-ray mod... don't do it! We have a zero tolerance policy for it.

1) We have active members of staff monitoring players suspected of using X-RAY. We have extensive logging capabilities which also highlight to us when X-RAY is suspected. Anyone caught using X-RAY mods or Transparent Texture Packs will be permanently banned without appeal.
2) Anyone found to be griefing our server and subsequently blaming their sibling, friend, dog or any other person other than themselves will be banned irrespective of their innocence.