Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Erikor Walterius

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
Erik's been having some good heart to hearts with Father Dearest. @godfather1
So adjusted current disposition and added some goals!

@TurtlePrada (Wee~)
@solus (Them heart to hearts he's been getting should help with the {Too much trouble...} thoughts. xD )

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
RELATIONS:
Trusted: Roran Campion
In-Depth
Roran Campion - He's family to me, even if he's not really my family. Despite everything, I like him even though no one else does. But... I don't think he's going to be coming back for a long time...
*Cries because finally made it to trusted but is too late* :heart:

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
RIGHT- Relation changes err'where. If you've ever RPed with Erik, doublecheck the relations to see where you fall. I actually remove four people just because lack of RP. A lot of people have been moved up, including Ashna, Ailil, Jydorr and Melosa.

Thanks to his Father, Erikor is starting to come to terms with what happened to Rihya. He is starting to understand that Ashna and Ailil didn't mean for Rihya to die. Erik is easing up around them, but will still remain wary of any promises made. He doesn't fully "trust" them yet. But he also doesn't hate them.

Jydorr still scares the pants off of him, but he likes talking to her. He's just hyper-aware that he needs to be on his best behavior or else. ;)

Aaaand with Melosa, he's kind of fond of her and misses her. She didn't directly attack Rihya, so she was never as bad off.

But yeah. UPDOOOOTS.

@BrianAT16 @solus @CthulhuPeople @TurtlePrada

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
*Saw you posted in Erikor thread AND Sisterhood Queue*
*ASSUMED THE WORST*
Glad to see Erikor isn't dead-
On a related note xD

Hopefully Melosa will be back soon (Gonna have her come back in a few days), I miss Grafjell ;-;

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
*Saw you posted in Erikor thread AND Sisterhood Queue*
*ASSUMED THE WORST*
Glad to see Erikor isn't dead-
On a related note xD

Hopefully Melosa will be back soon (Gonna have her come back in a few days), I miss Grafjell ;-;
Oh goodness that's a scary thought. No, no. Erikor's fine. Just doing take backsies on Mercy. :p