Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Faction Territory Borders

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good
I could probably end this argument right now, if I wanted to slog through logs. That said, OOC lying for IC purposes is more than a bit sketchy, Glados. I've yelled at people before for similar things.

As best I can tell, though, it doesn't actually matter to either of your characters if Archaeus actually is Tybalt's father. So can we just drop this argument and have you both go on your merry way? It keeps popping up every few weeks and is just so done.

:heart:

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
I could probably end this argument right now, if I wanted to slog through logs. That said, OOC lying for IC purposes is more than a bit sketchy, Glados. I've yelled at people before for similar things.

As best I can tell, though, it doesn't actually matter to either of your characters if Archaeus actually is Tybalt's father. So can we just drop this argument and have you both go on your merry way? It keeps popping up every few weeks and is just so done.

:heart:
But papa ;-;

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
What? This line confuses me.
Meaning Tybalt would never even consider Fronte to be his father. He would think that he was lieing

To make things simpler for both Fronte and I and since I was lead to believing that Fronte was serious about it I let Tybalt just go along with it and believe it.

Legion

No Gods, No Masters.
Retired Staff
Meaning Tybalt would never even consider Fronte to be his father. He would think that he was lieing

To make things simpler for both Fronte and I and since I was lead to believing that Fronte was serious about it I let Tybalt just go along with it and believe it.
This
No
No you cant do that
OOC and Rp are separate you can't just go and change what your character would
NO that is not how you play the game

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
This
No
No you cant do that
OOC and Rp are separate you can't just go and change what your character would
NO that is not how you play the game
Aye....... That was a long time ago on my nub nub days. I have grown a lot as an RPer since